Chapter 8 : Cave Raid IIII

(Hey guys, here's an update! I wrote this with Grammarly, I hope it was better than the usual, please enjoy!

And if you enjoy my work, please consider donating to my patreon, any amount will be greatly appreciated!

Patreon.com/Fluffas

P.S I changed DEF to VIT.)

The five goblins held their weapons, looking at me warily. The previous show of power made them took me seriously, after all, that attack alone could deal considerable damage to them. 

Only based on stats, I could kill them easily. But I already decided on the first target, my eyes locked on the goblin thief, I rushed to it. But one of the axemen goblins, axeman goblin A, blocked my way, it swung its ax at me, I repelled it with a backhanded slap then I Kicked the axeman goblin away, but the goblin thief was no longer there, I looked around and yet, I didn't see it.

The axeman goblin A that I kicked away already back on its feet, the other goblins were closing onto me. I decided to focus on the four goblins in front of me first, the swordsman goblin A slashed at me with an overhead slash from the front, swordsman goblin B attacked me from the side with a sweep, I kicked swordsman goblin A before it slashed me, the swordsman goblin A flew backward while throwing up blood, I blocked swordsman goblin B sword with my hand, I only felt a sting on my forearm where the sword hit, .

I was about to attack it when axeman goblin B hacked at me from the side, I quickly defended using my other hand, the ax hit my hand hard and dug into my crystal forearm shallow and made me bleed a little. As expected of my high defense, an ax hit my hand directly and yet, it could only make me bleed a little.

The two goblins poured more power when they saw I stopped both their attack with one hand each. They poured more power into it, but their weapon couldn't penetrate deeper into my flesh. Goblin axeman A came attacking at this point, it held its ax over his head as it jumped, the ax swung down, wanting to cleaved me into two from my head.

If the ax hit me, even if I didn't die, I would probably suffer heavy damage. Under the threat of death, my instinct to survive kicked in, my body moved on its own, my left-hand grabbed the swordsman goblin B's hand and swung it to, the still airborne, goblin axeman A.

The two goblins collided and the sound of flesh burst and bones broke rang out, the swordsman goblin B face was ruined when its face hit the axeman goblin A armor. The axeman goblin A probably broke his ribs, the two flew away like a pair of broken kites.

Axeman goblin B was about to distance itself from me, after seeing what happened to the two goblins. But how could I let it? I grabbed his hand and pulled it toward me, then I gave it a strong punch right to its face. Right after my fist destroyed the goblin's face, two small daggers flew toward me, the target was my eyes.

I flinched and abruptly brought my hands to my face, defending by crossing my hands. Axeman goblin B fell to the ground and twitched, his face caved in. From behind it, a shadow jump out and stabbed a dagger to my stomach, the dagger was about an adult's palm long, the dagger pierced my stomach and about half of the dagger invaded inside my body before stopping, it couldn't advance anymore.

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and my fists came down to bashed the assailant, but the shadow jumped backward before my fist could hit it. I pulled out the dagger out of my abdomen, my fireproof body forbids me from cauterizing, so I could only let my body heal on its own.

Thanks to all the points I put into VIT, my body had become tougher and tenacious, the wound stopped bleeding after I pulled out the dagger. I looked at the thief goblin in front of me, it was hidden behind the other goblins the whole time, waiting for the moment to attack me.