Chapter 1

*4 years later
Aaliyah POV
Kairi is now 6 years old about to be 7 in a couple of days. and Nymarion is 5 years old. And I have two new additions to the fam. I have a 3 year old baby boy name Jamarion he is such a hand full he's worse then Kairi and nymarion were at that age. And I am currently 4 months pregnant. I dont know what I'm having yet but we should find out in another month.

Dave is doing great he is now 26 years old. His music career is everything and more. We are happily ever after. It hasn't been any drama or anything just enjoying life with our kids. I love my little family.

I have been doing Great! BUT I'm a little stressed out with being pregnant and having a 3 year old son that doesn't know how to sit down. Dave has been on tour for the last two months so I'm home with the kids more. I get a lil break when Kai and Ny goes to school but I'm still dealing with Mari bad ass.

Dave doesn't know I'm pregnant, it's not because I'm hiding it from him i just haven't talked to him since he left so that "happily ever after" is going down the drain. With Kairi's 7th birthday coming up she's been asking about him every day.

"Mommy have you talked to daddy today" or "mommy my birthday is coming up will daddy be here". It's hard because I don't know what to tell her. I don't want to tell her that he is coming and he don't show up.

And not only has kairi been asking for him Ny and mari ask for him all the time. I call and text him everyday but never gets a respond but i know he's on his phone because he stay on Instagram.

"BESTTTT BITCHHH" Jamie screams through the house making Mari move around in my arms.

"AHT AHT! Hushed that up I just got this bad ass to sleep too" I said looking at her.

"Oh yeah let me be quick because he needs to STAY sleep" she said sitting down beside me.

Yes me and Jamie are still friends and yes her and my brother shooter we still together.

"Where is my TeeTee baby" I said looking at her

"Girl she is with her daddy , where she can stay with her bad ass. Her and Mari together OH NO" she said falling back on the couch.

Jamie and Shooter has an adorable 3 year old daughter. Her Name is Maaliyah. I was so excited when they named her after me.

"Girl she is not worse then this thing here. You know today he somehow got all my make up and put it in the tub FILLED with water. Girl I wanted to fight him like a grown man" i said shaking my head.

"Liyah decides to go under the cabinets and open grease and pour it all over the kitchen floor. Don't ask me how she opened it cause she did. I don't know what's wrong with these kids but Ian having anymore"she said

"Girl I said that after I had Kai. Look at me 3 kids later" i said laughing

"Wheww I wish you good luck Charlie, because maaliyah is 4 kids In one frl" she said laughing.

"So what you doing for Kairi birthday ?" She asked

"Idk i might have her a small get together. I really hope Dave shows up I'm tired of my kids asking for him and seeing the look on there faces when i tell them i haven't talked to him" I said shaking my head.

"I can only imagine. I asked shooter have he talked to him and he said no" she said.

"I just want him to at least call and check on his kids" i said rubbing Mari back. He was starting to move around and i did not need him to wake up.

I picked my phone up and seen it was almost time to go pick the kids up.

"I have to pick the kids up. You wanna ride?" I asked Jamie.