Chapter 2

Aaliyah POV

When I came in the house i went upstairs to my room. I was leaned up against the dresser with my head down and eyes closed when i felt arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck.

"Get off me Dave" I said pushing him off me, he just continued to look at me.

"How far along are you?" He said

"Huh?" I said confused

"If you can huh then you can hear! How far along are you" He said again

"4 about to be 5 months" i said rolling my eyes

"AND YOU JUST NOW TELLING ME?" He said raising his voice slightly

"First of all calm tf down! And how can I tell you some when I haven't talked to you in damn near 3 months" i said

"My phone has been broken they acted like they ain't want to fix the shit while I was out of the country" he said

"Yeah so nobody else had a phone you could use?" I said scoffing.

"They didn't have that international shit , so they didn't talk to they families either" he said

"Mhmm" i said

"I'm sorry baby I'm going to make it up to you guys I promise" he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah you got a lot of making up to do! Had my kids crying and feeling unwanted" I said getting out his grip

"I know man when Kai sent me that message i damn near cried" he said shaking his head

"Don't do that shit nomore sir or you won't like the consequences" I said standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek

"Let's go get these people out our house so I can spend time with my family" he said

We went downstairs and seen that everybody was leaving anyways. THANK GOD!

When The kids seen us the ran towards us. Ny and Kairi ran to Dave and Mari came to me. He was such a mamas boy.

"Wassup son you don't miss daddy" Dave said to mari

Mari just looked at him and he put his head in my neck

Dave looked at me and I looked back at him. He grabbed him out my arms making him fall out crying.

I tried to grab him back but Dave shook his head no. He turned around and grabbed ny and Kairi hand and headed in the house.

Dave POV
My feelings was super hurt when mari didnt even want me to hold him.

I grabbed my kids and walked in the house and went down to my man cave so I can have some alone time.

Mari was still crying but not as bad as he was at first.

When i got down there I sat Kairi on my lap and Mari on the other one and pulled ny in between my legs and up against my chest and started talking to them.

"Daddy sorry for leaving y'all and not talking to y'all for a whole two months. It'll never happen again I promise. Kai Daddy got your message and I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I never meant to hurt you or your brothers. I know y'all are too young to understand what I'm saying but just know daddy loves y'all and wouldn't leave you guys on purpose. I'll do any thing for you guys" I said.

"Give reasons to live give reasons to die. You , your brothers and your mother are my reasons to live and die"I said kissing their forehead.

*only the real know where that came from^*😂

I turned on the tv and put it on cartoons and watched them with the kids.

An hour into watching tv they was knocked out on my chest. Ny was laying in my right arm Kairi in my left and Mari on my chest. Idk what I was going to do with another baby but I was gone make away. I'm hoping for another girl, to balance the house out 3 boy 3 girls.

I picked the kids up and managed to balance all three of them in my arms. I had Ny and Mari In both in the same arm since they was so small they fit Perfectly and Kairi in the other.

When I made it to the living room liyah seen me and came and got Mari out my arms. She couldn't carry Kairi or Ny since she was pregnant.

I bent down to kiss her lips then we walked up the stairs to lay the kids down. I went to Kairi room tucked her in and right when I was about to walk out she sat up and said

"I love you daddy" then fell back to sleep making me smile. Then I took ny to his room and laid him down right when i was about to lay home in the bed he wrapped his arms around my neck and held on tighter.

"Noooo Daddy don't leave again" he said on the verge of crying

"I'm not going to leave again son , if I do you guys are coming with me" I said still trying to lay him down so I just laid in the bed with him

Twenty minutes later I was knocked out in the bed with him until Liyah came and woke me up.

"Come on baby let's get in the bed" she said grabbing me by the shirt.

"Hold on baby damn I'm tired asf, I ain't slept in a good comfortable bed in a lil strokeeeeee" I said whining

Aaliyah POV

"Boy come on and let's go to sleep" I said smacking his booty, he jump up quick and mug me. 

"Should have got up when I told you too" I said turning around to walk out but he came behind me and picked me up.

"Come on wifey" He said kissing my cheek

He walked us to his room and laid us down in the bed, I was on the bottom and he was laying on my chest.

We stayed like that for a hour. I was rubbing my hands through his hair and he eventually fell asleep. I missed nights like this. I missed him periodt.

*Next morning*

Today I had a doctors appointment to see what We was having, Dave came back just in time.

I got out of Dave's hold and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I finished my morning routine I went to the closet to find me and Dave something to wear.

I felt like doing my make up and getting dressy today I don't know why.

I found Dave a blue jean jacket a white T-shirt and some jeans. I found me a black sweater with some black jeans and a black hat. I went to the bathroom to do my hair and the sat at my vanity to do my makeup.

After I finished that. It was 9:30 and the appointment was at 11 o'clock so I went to wake Dave up so he could help me get the kids ready.

"Come on baby get up" I said shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me for a lil while. Then smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful" he said getting up

"Goodmorning handsome" i said back

"I missed waking up to this" he said laughing

"I know me too. Now go get ready" I said pushing him towards the bathroom.

I started putting my clothes on then went to wake the kids up since I had to do all 3 of they hair. Somebody was about to get a hair cut, nahh i love my kids hair.

After I did they hair and got them dressed we was all ready to go see what baby number 4 was. I'm so excited