chapter 18

Aaliyah POV

January 2nd,2020

I woke up at 5:30 so I could get ready in peace then deal with these folks.

I picked out a plaid crop top with my black adidas sweat pants. I went into my bathroom to take a quick shower, fix my hair, and brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I washed my face my first fight was going to be with Mari, since I had to give him a bath.

I walked into his room and he was spread out all across the bed and his hair was all over his face. my baby was sleeping too good

I went into his bathroom and turned on the water I made sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

I got his underwear, wife better and socks out the drawer then went to wake him up.

"Mari baby come on lets get up" I said shaking him. he still didn't move

"Mari I said get up" I said picking him up and sitting him up so he could wake up

"nooo" he said with his eyes still closed

it took me almost ten minutes to get him up. He wasn't fully up but he was up enough for him to get in the tub

I gave him a bath and wet his hair. once I was finish with him I wrapped him in a towel and put him down so he can go to his room.

I cleaned his tub out after he got out and by the time I finished mari was laying on the bed butt naked knocked out.

I decided not to wake him up so I grabbed his lotion and lotion his body down then put on his underclothes.

Before I put his clothes on I did his hair so his shirt wouldn't get wet

I put Mari clothes on and went to his closet and grabbed his white air forces and carefully put them on. I grabbed his chain that Dave got him for his 4th birthday. I carefully put the chain on him and then picked him up carefully. I took him downstairs and laid him on the couch. since everybody bags was already packed I didn't have to get anything, Mari iPad bag was already in the car as well as the other kids things.

After I laid him down I went upstairs to fight with the other folks. First I started with Dave cause I knew he was gone be the hardest to wake up.

It took me damn near ten minutes to wake this man up. after he finally got up. It was going on 6:30 so I went and woke the rest of the kids up. I made sure everybody was still up before I went to go get Ava ready

when I went into her room she was knocked out, she sleep just like her daddy.

I grabbed a pink hospital tub and went to her bathroom and filled up with warm water and baby soap. It was winter and I didn't want to put her in the bath tub then take her out so I was just gone wipe her down.

I put the tub on the changing table and carefully picked her so I wouldn't wake her. I undressed her all the way down to her diaper. I got the warm rag and started to wipe her down but she started getting fussy so I hurried up.

I put her pacifier in her mouth because she started crying. I put baby powder in her diaper then picked her up so I can calm her down cause that paci was not doing the job.

Once I got her calm I got up out the rocking chair and laid her back on the changing table so I could put her clothes on.

after I put her clothes on I sat her in my lap so I can do her hair. I got some baby products and her baby brush. I made her curls pop and I put her headband on her head. I went to her drawer and grabbed a pair of baby tube socks and then went to her closet and grabbed here white forces and put them on her feet.