Chapter 4

Aaliyah POV
When we got home Dave went straight upstairs and I got the kids settled in the tv room so me and Dave could take about whatever he wants to talk about.

After I got the kids some snacks and juice I went to the room to see Dave laid on the bed with one hand in his pants and the other one covering his eyes.

I just stood there and watched him. I wanted to jump on him and just start beating him up for leaving us alone and not getting in contact with us, but I didn't.

"So you just gone stand there and stare" he said with his hand still covering his eyes.

"You the one that wanted to talk, so I'm waiting on you to talk" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Well atleast sit down"he said sitting up against the head board.

I went and sat at the edge of the bed. You know that lil sit you do when you at somebody house for the first time and you a lil nervous.

"Man stop playing come up here" he said reaching for me

I went and sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Look baby im sorry for leaving but you know everything i do benefits my family. It's some things you don't know that's better left unsaid for your safety. So just know me leaving for those two months was to protect my family. Me being here now really isn't safe but I had to come i couldn't miss my baby girls 7th birthday" he said leaving me shocked.

"Soooo What are you trying to say Dave" I said looking at him

"I'm saying this to say this, I'll be leaving again soon, but I'll be back before the baby birth"he said

"So the tour thing?" I said

"It was a lie" he said

"What if something happens why your gone how am I suppose to talk to you and you told the kids you wasn't leaving against Dave why would you lie" I said about to cry.

"Nothings going to happen plus I have people watching y'all at all times and I'll see my kids every other day I'll make a way for them to see me. I promise" he said

"Okay dave whatever" I said getting up

"You mad?" He asked making me look at him

"Nah I'm happy. Wtf you think Dave ?" I said rolling my eyes.

I walked out the room and to the tv room with the kids.

"TeeTee liyah" Maaliyah said running towards me

"My teetee liyahhh" I said picking her up and kissing all over her face.

"Mommyyyy" my kids said running to me because they was jealous

"What mommy babies, y'all have my loving all the time let me share with my TeeTee" I said going to sit down.

When i sat dow they was pushing each other to get by me

"Y'all stop!" i said. They all stopped and just sat on the floor.

I put a movie on for me and the kids to watch and pulled my phone out to post on Instagram.

Liked by daveeast & 30,000 others@AaliyahJay: I promise yall are my favorite people in the whole wide world😩 id cross oceans for y'all🗣 Jamarion Amir , Kairi Chanel , Nymarion Amir , Ava Rose🤞🏾 mommies world 🌎💙

@AaliyahJay: I promise yall are my favorite people in the whole wide world😩 id cross oceans for y'all🗣 Jamarion Amir , Kairi Chanel , Nymarion Amir , Ava Rose🤞🏾 mommies world 🌎💙

@daveeast: daddies world also🌎💙

@beautiful__jamie: TeeTee babies 😩 can't wait to meet you Baby Ava🥰

Not to long into the movie the kids was knocked out on the floor. I picked up mari and took him in the room with Dave, and took Kairi and liyah in Kairi room and ny in his room.

Mari went in the room with Dave because he act like when he sleep he got to touch somebody and I wasn't about to lay down I needed some me time after what Dave told me.

"Baby" Dave said coming behind me

"Hmm?" I said

"I promise imma do better. Imma get myself out of this mess and imma come home to you and my kids. I promise" He said

"How you get in this mess anyways Dave" I said turning around to look at him.

"when i got out of the game i didn't tell my connect i was leaving and the people I passed the trap down too haven't been paying them they money so they think it's me that's not paying them they money" he said.

"So they just now saying some about they money damn near 8 years later... something just don't sound right Dave." i said shaking my head.

"That's what i said baby. I'm trying to sort things out. I'm going to figure this all out i promise" he said

"You can keep your promises because what if your ass get killed what am i suppose to tell my kids and how imma take care of 4 kids by my damn self. My lil small business not gone take care of us." I said looking at him

"I'm not gonna get killed baby. When I go back shooter and some of my most trust worthy boys are coming with me and we got a plan. I just need you to sit back and take care of my kids and yourself, don't worry about nun of that other stuff baby" he said pulling me into him because by now i was crying my eyes out.

*heres a short update. Sorry i haven't been updating , i just haven't had the time*