Chapter 1

Just so you guys know this is my first fanfic so please forgive me for any mistakes

________________________________________________________________________________

The start

Izaya unlocked the door to his apartment. The whole apartment was dark and cold it was like nobody lived there. He closed and locked the door and went upstairs and into his bedroom. He quickly changed clothes and fell onto the bed staring at the ceiling.

-How long will this go on? He thought out loud.

Nobody was even at the apartment so nobody could hear him.

-Why will nobody like me or even come close to me? He thought out loud again.

he heard something from downstairs. He went out of his room and went down the stairs and looked at the front door. He heard a loud smash and his door was broken. And then the blonde man in the bartender suit stepped in. He looked around until he saw the so-called flea.

Izayas POV
My eyes widened slightly as he stepped into my apartment. I panicked and checked my pockets thank god I have a knife with me everywhere.

-Well hello, Shizu-chan come to visit me, how sweet of you. I said in an annoying voice with my signature smirk on. Shizuo looked mad I didn't really know if he had done anything wrong. I hoped I hadn't.

-Have I done something wrong again shizu-chan? I asked wondering why he was here

-you've done everything wrong, you Flea!

(I'm gonna change the way I write the dialogues cuz I'm too lazy)

I already knew Shizuo would say that even if he was unpredictable I have heard those words a million times not only from shizuo but other people too."hahahahha isn't that funny, Shizu-chan" "SHUT UP! You worthless Flea!" Shizuo screamed. 'What is it you don't understand shizuo. Can't you see no matter how many people say that to me the only time that it affects me is when you say it to me.' I thought

Shizuo dashed towards me and I quickly dodged like I always do. Then the next second I ran up to him and slashed his arms and legs though the seemed unfazed by it. I knew that with the body he had it wouldn't hurt. He threw the coffee table at me and I quickly dodged that to"haha this is fun, Shizu-chan, But please don't throw my furniture at me I have to arrange that again and buy new ones too, It's quite the hassle" "Like hell it is!" he screamed "oh well you see Shizu-chan it truly is" I said as I smirked . I ran out of the apartment and on the street. thank god I still had my parkour skills. I realized when I got out that it was cold I was running barefoot and with only shorts and a grey hoodie. " come back here Flea!"He screamed "Awww, what is it Shizu-chan can't catch me~~~" " don't call me that Flea, My name is Shizuo Heiwajima!" I ran away making sure he would lose me. In the end, he always loses me and I go back but this time I just sat down in a back alleyway where it was dark. 'It's cold' I thought. I stood up and wiped myself off. And went out of the alleyway. I slowly walked back to my apartment and went inside and fell on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up at 4 AM. Which was normal for me since I had insomnia

"Brrrrrr-Brrrrrr" My phone ringed I picked it up and answered

"Hello, this is Izaya Orihara." "Aaaa Izaya I want you to come to my lab."Shinra said sounding like his normal happy self" huh, whyyy" I complained which was rare .. "U-umm I need to do a check up on you to make sure you're healthy." he stuttered out messily " buuuttt Shinra, you know I hate check-ups, plus I'm perfectly healthy." I complained yet again " Izaya just come here, And hurry up!" he said" okay fine," I said And put my normal clothes on and went to brush my teeth when I was finished with everything I want to Shinra's place and knocked on the door. He answered quickly and dragged me in. shinra was the only person who knew about my depression. But like every other person did he didn't care. the only thing he did was give me a bottle of pills and kicked me out. When he dragged me in he threw me on the floor and had Celty's shadows hold me in place he looked down at me and said." wow you're actually weaker than I thought" he said. Celty let me go and I quickly stood up and looked at Shinra my face looking like I demanded an explanation" lol we where just joking, now let me do you check up" he said as he smiled at me. I was dumbfounded and I was seriously angry at him. " Why the fuck did you do that I thought I was going to get kidnaped," I said to Shinra" really that's interesting, Now let's start with the check-up, kay," he said. I didn't answer since I knew that he would force me to if I said no.

Time skip 1 hour later( cause I'm lazy as shit)

I went back to my apartment and decided not to go out since I wasn't feeling well. I laid on my bed and rolled up my sleeve to see many scars and wounds some looked new and others looked like they had been there a long time. "The great Orihara izaya, hah it sounds pathetic," I thought out loud. I felt something warm slide down my face. I soon realized that the warm liquid that was sliding down my face was tears. " Pathetic," I said to myself silently crying. And at last, falling asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

I kinda regret this but at the same time don't. This story will surely suck well at least the people who maybe liked it will be happy. well, first chapter down now how many should I make hmmm idk I'll think about it. goodbye, my lovely humans.

why am I acting like someone is actually reading this? I sound crazy.