Chapter 4

No ones pov

Shizuo walked out of Izayas room."Aaa shizuo how did it go" Shinra asked. But Shinra didn't need to say more before he heard soft sobs from the room" Shizuo' what did you do? he asked. "nothing" He answered and walked away. Izaya cried and fell asleep before Shinra came into the room with some food guessing that izaya was hungry. shinra slowly and carefully shook izaya awake."hmgggmmm not now" he grumbled out "I brought food," Shinra said. When he didn't get a reply he put the tray of food on the nightstand and walked out noticing izaya woke up looking at Shinra walking out Shinra noticed that Izaya's eyes were red and puffy, probably from crying. He closed the door and sighed.

Izaya'pov (why am I doing this at school?)

I looked at the nightstand and saw a tray of food. I was hungry but I didn't want to eat. But I decided I should at least taste it. I took the bowl of porridge and tasted it my stomach turn and I put down the bowl of porridge and took a sip of the water that had a funny taste I decided it was nothing and went back to sleep. I woke up to the door opening. I open my eyes to see Shizuo standing at the door he looked at me and said: are you awake?" It was quiet but loud enough for only me to hear. " yeah you woke me up when you open the door" I answered. Shizuo walked towards me and sat down on the bed looking down at the floor and then I heard a soft and quiet voice from Shizuo " I'm sorry" he quietly whispered. And then he turned his head towards and leaned in and kissed me."hmm" I moaned into the kiss with a deep red blush on my face. He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes." I love you"