1: HELLo

Your p.o.v

I woke up hearing my alarm ringing.

Oh great...I'm going back to hell...wherever I go everything is in hell...

I sat up and turned off my alarm.

I change my clothes and wear my uniform.

I covered all my bruises and my cuts on my wrist.

I've had enough wishing for a fine day.

Everything's the same.

As I got down stairs, no one was there.

Maybe they're sleeping...

I sighed and headed to the kitchen to ready my lunch for school.

As I was done doing my lunch I pick up my bag and headed to my school.

"Hey good morning y/n!" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Oh good morning Namjoon" I smiled slightly.

Everyone was glaring at me.

Wanna know why?

Well Namjoon is the school prince here, he's the smartest kindest person you could rarely talk to.

Every girl wanted to go out with him but he rejects them because he was afraid of having a girlfriend again.

The girls always blame me because Namjoon rejects them for me.

they're crazy...

He's my best friend, and he see me as a best friend.

I have a crush on him buuuut I have no chance on him.

"How are you?" He smiled at me.

"I'm okay" I said.

"Hi Namjoon-oppa!" Someone grabbed his arms "why are you with this...nerd" The girl glared at me.

Well that girl is Kim Jennie his ex girlfriend.

She's the reason why Namjoon doesn't want to have a relationship anymore.

"Get off me" Namjoon gently pushed her "I'm a nerd too and I'm offended" He added

"Oh...Well I just wanna-" Jennie didn't finished her sentence "whatever it is I'm answering no, let's go y/n" He said and grabbed my wrist.

I heard Jennie's foot stomped.

As we headed to class we sit on our seat.

He's my seatmate.

"Good morning class" Mr.Shin greeted.

We stood up and greeted him back.

"We have a new student today so please don't do something stupid" Mr.Shin said.

Oh great new bullies...

I mentally sighed then Namjoon noticed it "are you okay y/n?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" I smiled then he nodded and turn his attention back to our teacher.

As Mr.Shin signaled someone to get in.

The 3 of the figures stepped in, one is a girl with a really short hair, one was mid length hair and last one is with a long hair.

"Hi, I'm Kim Shio, I'm 24 and I'm half korean my mother is Japanese and my dad is korean, and I'll be studying here nice to meet you all" The short haired girl bowed "I'm Yim laulen call me bunny I'm 21 I'm from busan please take care of me" The middle length haired girl bowed "I'm Jang Hyunji I'm 25 I'm from Daegu I hope we can all be friends" The last smiled.

"Shio sit there right next to Gongchan,Chae-won sit next to Jungkook and Hyunji sit next to Youngjae" Mr.shin pointed to each of them

Then my classmates starting to whisper something.

~time skip to dissmissal~

When the bell rang I pack up my stuff "y/n I'll be heading on the council I got something to do are you okay on your own?" Namjoon said worriedly.

"Yeah I'll be okay" I smiled reassuring.

He nodded and hugged me one last time then ran out of the classroom.

He's really kind...I wish I can confess to him but I'm afraid and he'll might reject me and not talk to me again.

I sighed and stepped out of the classroom.

While I was walking really fast at the hallway I bumped into...Jennie "bitch watch where you going!" She yelled at me causing to get everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry" I bowed and I was gonna walk past her but she grabbed my arms and dragged me at the back of the school.

Once we got there she slapped me across the face "listen here, you stay away from my oppa or I'll kill you!" She slapped me again "girls hold her" Her backup Jangmi and Taeyeon hold my arms.

I let her beat me...no one would care that I'm getting beaten up anyway...

Jennie was gonna kick me but someone tackled her.

"What the?" She was gonna get up but she got kicked.

I remember that short hair.

Shio?!

WHY WOULD SHE SAVE ME SHE LOOK LIKE BULLY WTF.

"How dare you!" Jennie's back up let go of me and started attacking Shio.

"Y/n run! Don't worry about me" She yelled.

I nodded amd run away really fast everyone started to look at me.

Then everyone started to whisper things about me.

I ride my bike heading home.

You did it again y/n...

Oh no...

You're so weak...

No...

You can't even help her.

Stop!

Did you deserved to be saved?

Get out of my head!

You're useless.

Shut up!

You're...nothing but an awful human being!

STOP!!!

I didn't notice I was crying and it was raining.

My vision are becoming blurry then I saw a light on the road then...

Everything went black...

The last thing I heard was...a siren....