5: I don't WANT TO GO BACK

3rd person p.o.v

you and Namjoon talk at the backyard about something "oh well well well...a skank joined the party" you heard jennie's voice behind you.

"what do you want" Namjoon turned to Jennie.

holy smokes...I look tough when Namjoon is using me...

you thought to yourself.

"oh wow acting tough now huh?!" Jennie yelled at him and she was gonna slap her but you immediately stopped her wrist.

"don't hurt her" you glared straight to her eyes and she pulled her hands away from yours and stomped her feet "I'll get you next time y/n so you better watch out!" she threatened Namjoon.

"geeze okay Santa" Namjoon rolled his eyes and Jennie let out a 'tsk' and walked out.

"okay you were scary Y/n" Namjoon laughed "I know" I giggled.

"ey Namjoon!" you guys heard "uh h-hi?" I waved slowly "that's Hoseok..." Namjoon whispered to me.

"can I talk to him for a minute??" Hoseok asked to Namjoon then he just nodded and walked away.

"heey who's that cute girl with you" Hoseok smirked then you blushed "OMO ARE YOU BLUSHING!?!?" He looked at you in shocked "n-no stop that!" You pout.

"Namjoon I help you get to her" He winks at you "dude no, he-she doesn't even like me" You looked down in embarrassment.

"Geeze stop saying that it annoys me, she likes you too I'm sure of it!" Hoseok smiled brightly.

What do you mean 'stop?' You thought to yourself

"W-we're going to stay as friends okay?" I backfired.

"Whatever you saaay" He sarcastically said and messed my hair.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes "call me if you need help" He smiled and walked away.

He's weird....

"What did he say?" Namjoon walked towards me "nothing, he's just being wierd" I smiled.

"Hey uhm-" I was going to say something but I got interrupted "hyung mom is calling us" Taehyung behind me.

"Sure, I'll be back y/n" I smiled and followed Taehyung.

"Why is she calling us?" I asked then he just shrugged "Jisoo let's go" Taehyung called Jisoo then she just nodded and run towards us.
...

I finally got home and saw mom sitting on the couch.

"Sorry to interrupt your party with your friends hunny but I have a news for you" She smiled worriedly at me.

"Its okay, I mean...it's important so uhm what is it?" I sit down on the other couch.

"Well...me and your father talked about your arranged marriage" She said before exhaling then I heard Jisoo and Taehyung gasped.

what?! Namjoon is getting married?

No...

He'll leave me...

I still haven't confesst to him.

"R-really? I didn't know this" I looked down.

"Yeah it's a surprise" Father smiled.

"To whom?" I asked.

"To me oppa!" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

Oh no...he's marrying Jennie?

I feel like crying...but I have to control myself.