11: End

2 years later

after the incident happened you guys forget about that you two are finished in college after all the bodies switching, forced marriage and all the shizz that fuyou and Namjoon got through,you two are finally okay and are now officially dating you guys loved each other that you really can't separate like a strong chain.

You were at your house chilling and watching a movie until your phone vibrated so you picked up your phone and looked at the text.

Joonie: hey jagi can I meet you in the park

sure ^w^:y/n

Joonie: okay, see you ;)

you giggled at the emoji and get up and started to do you morning routine.

you wore this:

you grabbed your purse and headed downstairs "mom i'm going out bye" you kissed your mom and proceed to go outside the house and you heard your mom yelled "okay sweetie take care!!!"

you headed to the park and searched for Namjoon.

"hey y/n" Namjoon said behind  you making you flinch a bit "hey Joonie, how are you?" you smiled.

"well I'm perfectly fine, what about you?" he said sweetly "well I'm fine too" you said.

"great now let's go somewhere eh?" he said grabbing your hand.

He took you to a beautiful garden,you loved to go in a garden it takes away your problems.

"so, why did you brought me here" you looked at him then he smiled and  kneeled down.

You knew what he's going to do so you smiled excitedly, then he grabbed something in his jacket and said "park y/n will you marry me?" he smiled sweetly  and you eagirly nodded your head and he getsup and puts the ring on your finger.

"I love you y/n" he said and kissed you.

Then you two hugged and you replied "I love you too Namjoon"

End

Eeeeeeeeeyyyy this was a short one I'm so sorry (╥_╥)
But thank y'all for reading my book, I hope you enjoyed it.