Please Read-Important Update

So I'm making some major updates today, I'm changing some characters, I'll either change characters names or completely scrap the character. Here are the characters that will remain in the story but names are being changed. the new names will be beside the old names.

There might be an explanation for certain new names, please read them because it will help you understand all the changes I'm making, so you won't be confused.

You may not recognize a few names on the list unless you were one of my first readers. I was almost finished writing this story but I took down all the chapters and decided to somewhat restart the book. For a few of the names mentioned, there isn't a new name, it's empty. That's because I haven't decided on a new name yet. Those characters have their own book, so this is somewhat of a warning that some major updates will also be occurring in some of my other stories too.

Please keep in mind that I will be adding more names to this list, so I recommend checking this list whenever I post a new chapter.

*Accalia- Phoebe.

*Freya- Remus: twin brother of Romulus, but after an argument over a wall, Romulus murders his brother Remus. Other variations of the story say that a follower/supporter killed Remus for mocking Romulus. (Remus will not die in this story, but to somewhat follow the tale, Remus will be Beta, making Romulus Alpha.) ***yes I know Freya is female, but she is now a he, so kinda just forget Freya and Freyr ever existed, and just pretend the names were always Remus and Romulus***

*Freyr- Romulus: twin brother of Remus, but after an argument about a wall, Romulus murders his brother Remus. Other variations of the story say that a follower/supporter killed Remus for mocking Romulus. (Romulus nor anybody, will kill Remus in this story, but to somewhat keep with the original tale, Romulus will be Alpha, making Remus Beta.)

*Frost- Rome: there are no changes to her character, other than a name change. In the stories, Romulus does found/discover/build the empire of Rome, but instead of throwing that complicated mess into this story, I'm going to continue to have it as they found Frost-now known as Rome- and they adopt her into their Pack.

Winter - pending

Midnight - pending

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or comment them, and I'm going to try my hardest to post a new chapter tonight!