21 | Solo

[ Important note: parts and chapters are different things! When I said that there may be either one or two more parts, I didn't mean chapters. We're having a lot more of those!

Sorry for the extremely late update! This chapter gave me a bit of writer's block, and I was scared to write it because it meant that major angst was coming up SUPER soon. But don't worry, because I'm back now and prepared to crush my own heart. :')

One more note: sure, there's a lot of angst and drama coming up, and this is just the calm before the storm in this chapter, but I'm planning on having just pure fluff once everyone moves into the dorms. So once we reach that point, there isn't anymore planned angst as of late. Or, there isn't any planned angst until the epilogue arrives, but that's separate.

When all of this is over, though, I'll FINALLY publish my extensive list of plot points (unedited, minus the "[DONE]" thing at the end of them) to show you what was going on through my head as I wrote this. As of now, it's about 2.5K words of just things for me to remember, goodness-

Thanks for 27.2K reads! I never thought that I'd make it this far in such a short span of time, holy crap...! It's only been four months!

Update: I was kinda unsure about what a "scrotum" was, so I wanted to double check before I wrote it in. I googled it, and... I want to bleach my eyes. :')

Language warning because of an emotional Aiko! ]

Headcanons | Endeavor
[Honestly only did this so that I could explain some things. Still, screw him-]

-Not the most fond of you, and sees you as a distraction to his son, but thinks that your quirk is powerful. So, he deems your friendship with Shouto as okay for now. However, if you do even one small thing wrong, then he'll make you cut all ties from his family.

-At one point, he considered forcing you and Shouto into a quirk marriage, but almost immediately shut the idea down. You are All for One's daughter, after all, and he doesn't want to become somewhat related to his enemy.

-While looking back at past comments (I see all of them, but just don't have time to respond) from chapter 11, aka "Chest Pains," I found some people asking how he knew about the chest pains you sometimes get and how unstable your quirk really was.

-Truth be told, when some of the U.A. staff was concerned about your admittance to U.A., worried about your peers' safety, a select few pros were contacted to see if any were willing to privately tutor you (or keep an eye on you), just in case. The pros were informed about various details from your life, including the information that almost everyone knew (your quirk, the crow's death, etc.) and the more concealed facts, kept away from the public eye (the identity of your TRUE parents—Aiko and AFO—the serum, two experiments, chest pains, your instability, the list goes on...). Endeavor happened to be one of those people. In the end, the tutoring wasn't needed, but the contacted pros were kept up to date regardless.

-Does he think that the bond between you and your best friend could become more? Of course. He just doesn't want that to happen, so he plans to stop it before it can.

• • • • •

5:20 PM.

That was the time when all twenty-one of us finally reached the Pussycats' Catnip Inn, meaning that we definitely missed lunch. It took us about seven hours, nearly eight, to get through the Beast's Forest, and in that span of time, I had vomited more times than I could count due to nausea. Not only that, but my eyes were a bright red and felt as if someone had set them on fire, so all in all, everything sucked and I started to regret every bad decision I've ever made.