December 20, 2019 (One Night)

I woke up then I walk to basement quietly then I found a present, then I open it up early, there was a new fad toy, Talking Tiki Tak tribes, its only Accordian Tiki ones with named Cordian. "Cordian, that's me!Me lo-o-oove you! Cordian spoke with its Accordian on his head just moved as I picked him up with moveable arms its machine parts inside of it. I played with it with by feeding its banana or cookie, I went to upstair, then Cordian talked, "Give me a treat!,"  I walked to regfriger, then I feed it, Cordian laughed, "hahahahahaha!," and grooming its orange and red feather, I walked to living room, then Cordian spoke, "Play time for me! Game on!!," there was a brush on couch, I takes it then starting to grooming it. Finished groming him, Cordian laughed again, "hahahahahaha!" After I played with it, Cordian talked, "Ahhhhhh..... Me Tried.....," I walked down to basement to find where I opened it then I heard a suspenseful sounds, I stopped move as cordian speaks again "Ahhhhhh.... Me Tried...," As I moved then Cordian spoke, "Its Dark!" I rushed to the light then the sound of spooky dings, I walked to room where I was here, Cordian spoke "Ahhhhhhh! Me tried....," I put it in box and I rewraps it. I walked to reach then I heard a weird fapping sound, I walked up stairs to go back to bed, then a phone rings, I walked to it, trying to not answer it, I picked it up, a sound of static grinds noises with strange musics, then I backed up in terrified, I walked to back to bed.