The Horrifying Toy! 3 (fanmade part 4)

I was in 1999, the factory was settled on a fire. I could hear Fancy, Bongo, And Cherry screamed in horror, I have to save them! One minute, I saved them, but I have to save Tiki Tong before Ender Vinnie hurt him! I searched for him, I found Tiki Tong in room, along with concept, I kept one drawing.

I kinda liked that concept

I kinda liked that concept.... But I'll save Tiki Tong, I picked him, I sweat again. I run for it! But Ender made me trip, senting Tiki Tong fly out of here! Ender looked at me, then growled with face spilt, were about to eat my face... But Cherry Petite smacked her out, she said, "We have to get out of here!!!!" We ran out of here, the factory collaspes. I grabbed mysterious letter from Tiki Tong. I read it.
"Great! You saved Tiki Tong!!! He will be unbanned right now! But about Ender Vinnie, you say? Well, you may can make her into Usual anytime... Unless she's rare and wonderful."
I finished, the cutscenes starts. I looked at fancy cord, writing "USUAL CONCEPT" on its tag, then does them too, even Tiki Tong. I saw burnt Ender looms from the fire, she looked very angry, I attempt to write on her tag, a flash of white bright light again.