December 2o, 2019 (one night with kaleidoscope)

I appeared in my bed room, I picked flashlight then go to hall.  I walked downstair, I opened present, I get Cordian. Then I play with Cordian, I walked out of room. I found a package then I opened it, then fog appeared, I picked letter up, it says, "You can't remember anything about Tiki Tak Tribes before this night, can you? Dang.

 Okay, here are your options: you can go thought that door and visit The Kaleidoscope. You might find whatever changed your memories and bring back what really happened Christmas 2019.

Or you can go to bed and your memory of Tiki Tak Tribes will be broing forever. but hey, you won't remember how scary Tiki tong really was, either... So maybe its not so bad.

The door is dangerous, the bed is cold. I'm just glad I don't have to pick this time, heh."

 I walked to room with letter attached to it. I picked it then read it, "All right, you're here. Good. but I have to warn you:

The more time you spend in The Kaleidoscope, The more your memories can change. Permanently. You could mess yourself up real good.

Don't get stuck down there."

I walked inside. I walked downstair. A loooonnnggg Down stairs! I found another letter, I picked it, and read it, "Look for the thing that caused your memory to change. It might be hidden pretty deep, and it gets twisty down there. Remember the path you take.

You might have better luck than me."

I walked down stair with Cordian. then I fell in long darkness with my flashlight. I landed on it, I walked down stairs then I walked on flat. Then Icy door appeared in end. it's broken like mirror. I entered Kaleidoscope. I appeared in Kaleidoscope, I walked in hallway. I walked downstair, I found the door. It looks like my house. I went to my room then I found a package, I held it up. it says "Memory Trigger prime for suggestion." I found Kalmiba on my bed, I read Industrial Tag, "TTT9896B "Kalmiba" the effective unique missing waydrive" I walked out of my room, walking around. I found Maracas. I read industrial Tag, " TTT4920A "Red, Green, Purple Maracas" Defective Unit (Missing Waydrive)" I walked around. I found Tiki Tong in kitchen, I walking down stair. then I notice my room seems strangely up. My house looked like its destroyed. I walked around. I found the photo of Waydrive. warehouse. I walked around. I entered the hole,  I found VHS, and note. It says

"I knew it.

 This tape is the reason your memories have been rewritten.

If you watch it, its power over you will be destroyed...

Just hope nothing else gets messed up in the process." I grabbed VHS. I watching in Tattletail comm public. I played it, Cordian appeared in the video with Title "Tiki Tak Tribes"  I could see the side of cordian's face. Then close up its face. then side of Cordian, The video appeared as "WAYGETTER".  Titles were "Safety and Learning." I saw Tiki Tong near to present. with many colored Diamonds.  I could see that cordian is dancing.  Appearing with "WAYGETTER" Then I could see That Tiki Tong were with cordian near to Couch. In End, I could see Cordian is in box, and Tiki Tong is fallen over. End of video.