The Horrifying Toy! (fanmade part 2)

I was in Tiki Tak Tribe Factory in 1980s. I grabbed Cordian. He says, "SHOW ME A FEMALE!" I searched around here for Cherry Petite. I found her behind couch, I put him down to her, I can hear them talking. I walked to see Tiki Tong. I found Tiki tong in 36 Area, But there are so many Tiki tongs! I remember in comical, one of tiki tongs, tiki tong's head still moving. I climb up on atop of boxes, I searching for Tiki tong's head moves. I found one head moving, I walked to it, I reads tag

Large Drum

TTT9898

"Tiki Tong"

Usual Concept.... but decided not!

This Murderous Toy needed to be put in unusual with toys.

I finished it in horror, looking at His sad face. I was feeling bad for him. I picked him up, gosh! hes so heavy! He said "I need to see my children.... they needed me" I carried him to Tikis, I put him down, I wipe my sweat. I heard him saying "Thank you, child." I gasped. I heard him saying "child" to me! After shocked moment, I searching for Unusual room, I found them in unusual, but there are only Fancy and Bongo... but where is Ender?! I looked at corner, there was sad ender in corner, I heard her saying "why..... why?"

 I was teleported into 1990s, I could see Cordian was scared of Tiki Tong. Why he should afraid of him? Oh, look..... Tiki Tong! He's so angry that he was removed into Unusual concept! I hurried to find Ender Vinnie! I found him.... with terrifying face! that he looked like Nightmare Tattletail mama with face spilts with sharp, razor teeth inside!

 with terrifying face! that he looked like Nightmare Tattletail mama with face spilts with sharp, razor teeth inside!

I gasped in horror as her colored is into black and gray!!! with blood spattled over on him!!!!

I could see his face was so angry.

I grabbed mysterious letter aside of him. I reads it.

"Uhh.... something goes wrong with her..... Her version looked so terrifying.... that means shes so angry.

you need all is to...... Make her USUAL, and Save Tiki Tong.

But I need to warn you. Your hallucination would cause by seeing Ender's eyes.

So be careful with it. Good luck."

I finished reading, a bright light flashed again....