ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs💤

Sal's POV

"Mommy! I wanna go see doggy!" I said, being the impatient little brat I am.

"One second sweetie - wait until your father gets back."

"But mommyyy! I wanna go see now!"

"Fine fine. One sec though, let me get my purse."

"Yay!! I go wait over there!" I happily said, pointing over to a bunch of ugly trees where the faint figure of a dog could be seen.

"Don't go too far now."

I ran off towards the greyhound. After about 10 seconds of running, my small legs ached so in that case, I slowed down. I slowly approached the dog, not really caring about the rustling of the bushes to my left.

"Good Doggie—"

Suddenly, I could hear my mom behind me.

"Okay sweetie, be careful. You don't know what the dog can do—"

In a blink, a stranger with a dog mask on jumped out from the bushes where I had previously heard the rustling. From what I could see, they were holding a large, shiny knife. They jumped onto my mom and plunged the knife straight into her stomach.

"MOMMY! NOO—" I screamed, soon being interrupted by the vicious brunette grey hound pouncing onto me. It felt horrible. Horrible. The feeling of getting your face ripped off.

And that's when I woke up. I jolted up, my blue fringe clinging to my forehead with sweat. My breathing was heavy and wouldn't slow down any time soon. I was shaking heavily, gasping and blinking away the tears. I can't believe I'm still getting memories about it. It happened 12 years ago. I leaned over the pillow that I must've been hugging and grabbed my walkie talkie.

"L-Larry Face?" God, I sounded horrible.
"Woah, Sal dude, you okay?" The gruff voice replied seconds later.
"N-nightmare."
"You wanna come down?"
"Y-Yeah."

I've had a huge crush on Larry for a while now. He's such a good friend. He lets me go down into the basement whenever I've had a breakdown or nightmare. I almost instantly feel safer and happier when hanging out with Larry after a nightmare. Even if it's just talking to him or being in the same room as him. I grabbed my prosthetic and clipped it on to hide my hideous face. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. I honestly couldn't be bothered to get ready. I just needed Larry. So, I just went down in my pyjamas (aka one of Larry's hoodies that he'd borrowed me and shorts) .

 So, I just went down in my pyjamas (aka one of Larry's hoodies that he'd borrowed me and shorts)

I ran to the elevator and stepped in, flinching at the contact of my naked feet and cold elevator floor

I ran to the elevator and stepped in, flinching at the contact of my naked feet and cold elevator floor. I slot the card, which I had quickly picked up before leaving, and swiped. When the doors open, I sped to the beige door with "1B" on it. I knocked as softly as I could, being met with Larry at the door seconds later. He was shirtless. SHIRTLESS. Thank god for the mask. I mean, atleast he isn't in boxers. He was wearing a pair of light grey sweatpants. He pulled me into his chest, not caring whether he was shirtless or not.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.
"I feel better."
"Good. Wanna just hang out in my room?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, cmon."

Unexpectedly, he swiped me up off of my feet and carried me bridal style to his bedroom. When he had gotten in, he closed the door with his heel and kneeled down next to his bed, gently placing me on it. I could see that he was in the middle of a painting. It was a beautiful sunset with the silhouette of a happy family.

" Why dont you try and get some sleep? "
"I guess.. b-but aren't you?"
"I mean, I was thinking of finishing this painting then coming to bed but it's entirely up to you, blue boy."
I giggled at the nickname.
"Do you mind if I.. sleep in with you tonight? It would make me feel safer."
"Sure lil dude, I don't mind." He flashed me a smile. One of his gorgeous smiles. It made my heart flutter out of my chest.

He stood up from the short wooden school he had been sitting on and came over to the end.
"Hey, is that my hoodie your wearing?"
"Mhm."
"Pfff. Now move along, dude."

I scooted along so that he could climb in. I faced the wall and bunched up some of the blanket so that I could hug it. We lay with our backs touching and soon I could hear soft snores coming from Larry. During his sleep, he had somehow managed to roll over and throw a protective arm around my petite waist. I smiled at him and proceeded to take my prosthetic on. I lay it on the small table that Larry had behind his short headboard.

I fell asleep listening to Larry's soft snores and the beating of his heart. I love him so much but..

But does he feel the same??

Sorry that this was really short but it was the first chapter and I'm tired asf. Might update soon. Not sure. Gn uwu

Word count uwu: 866 words !