sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ⚠️

⚠️ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ⚠️

Sal's POV

I hate myself. I want to die. I lay on my bed, screaming and crying my eyes out. Dad wasn't home and neither was Robert so I could be as loud as I wanted. I looked over at the razor that lay on the side table and reached over to pick it up. I held it above my wrist, the memories flooding into my mind.

We were all sitting at the table. Larry held his arm around me, laughing along with Ashley and Todd. Suddenly Todd whispered something to Larry. He pushed me away, looking at me in disgust. I switched my view to Todd. He was looking at me as if he was disgusted. Larry stood up and before stomping away, he slapped my prosthetic, sending it flying across the room. I covered my face with my hands and stood up looking at Todd and Ashley through my fingers. Ashley stood up to go comfort Larry, shoving into me purposely as she walked past. Todd walked past me, pushing me to the ground, "Slut." He whispered before leaving. I lay on the ground crying.

I looked at the note written for my dad. I picked it up, unfolding it to re read it.

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry that you have such a slut as a son. I'm sorry that I took your loved one away.
I'm sorry for being a failure.
This isn't your fault Dad. I love you so so much. Tell Larry, Ash and Todd that I'm sorry as well and that it isn't their fault either. Although Travis was a huge dick to me, tell him I'm sorry too.

I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect son.
I'm sorry for being filthy.
I'm sorry for being dirty.
I'm sorry. I just can't take it anymore..

Love, your son and best friend, Sal

My tears stained the page as I folded it back up and placed it on the bed. I looked at the chair and stood up on it hesitantly. I grabbed the noose infront of me wrapping it around my neck.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered one more time before jumping off of the chair.

Henry's POV

"Sal! I'm home!" I shouted. He didn't respond. Weird. I kicked my shoes off and stroked Gizmo as I walked passed the sofa to get myself a drink.

"Sal? You okay kiddo?"
"Sal??"
"Son?"

After about 5 useless shouts, I placed my drink on the counter and jogged to his room. I softly knocked. Weird, no movement at all. I slowly opened the door.

"Sal, I'm coming in.."

I couldn't believe my eyes. My little boy was hanging there. He had no shirt on, exposing all of the open cuts plastered up his arms and chest. There were bruises on his chest and a huge red mark, redder than any scars, on his face. It looked like the shape of a hand. My eyes leaked. I dropped to my knees. I covered my face, bawling into my hands. I looked up and saw a note on the bed.

Dad

I reached over and grabbed the note.

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry that you have such a slut as a son. I'm sorry that I took your loved one away.
I'm sorry for being a failure.
This isn't your fault Dad. I love you so so much. Tell Larry, Ash and Todd that I'm sorry as well and that it isn't their fault either. Although Travis was a huge dick to me, tell him I'm sorry too.

I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect son.
I'm sorry for being filthy.
I'm sorry for being dirty.
I'm sorry.  I just can't take it anymore..