Chapter 4

A few hours had past, eventually finding the parking garage and Wesker took care of the zombie-canines you both took a breather

Your face nestled against your arm that held your knees close. Your free hand playing with your hair slightly. You were exhausted, Wesker on the other hand didn't even look like he broke a sweat.

"Tired Dear?" He asked softly, head tilting down at your balled up frame. Only to see your head nod ever so slightly. A grunt of sort voicing an agreement.
His head shook with a small chuckle. "Don't worry, we're almost there. Once we get to the helicopter we will be home."
Lifting your head slightly, (E/C) filled with fatigue stared up at the blonde.
"Home..?" You asked, was he allowing you to stay with him? Brows furrowing in confusion, still stunned how this man was attracted to you. Surprised that you allowed him to see you naked. Not even your last partner got that opportunity, yet this Greek God of a man who wore sunglasses indoor did!
You'd be lying if you didn't say you felt attracted to him though, could you blame anyone though who've gotten the chance to lay eyes on him? You were certain he's had multiple people ask him out for dinner or more.

"Yes, home. Unless, you'd rather have your own place?"
"N-no! No—it's just.."
His head tilted, kneeling in front of you, removing his glasses so that your eyes connected.
"It's what...ah-my apologies, I'm rushing things aren't I" He spoke, while he scratched at his jaw. Looking perplexed, maybe being in a relation ship was new to him as well?

"I'm sorry, If I'm moving things to quickly, it must be the rush from the circumstances we're in." He continued, as he fixed the collar of his sweater.
"No-no—I don't mind Wesker-"
"Please, call me Albert.."
"A-Albert..I was just worried." You said softly, scratching the back of your neck then your arms.

His head tilted to the other side, a brow arching.
"Worried?" He asked, waiting for your reasoning.

"It's...I was worried—that..I don't know..." your face buried into your knees, until you felt Albert's leather glove stroke your flustered cheek. Coaxing your head to meet his gaze.

"You do know, tell me dear.."
His voice was softer than before. Not husky like earlier, no flirtatious tone. Genuine concerned questioned you. Wanting to know what was making you worried.

"I..Ive just been worried because—well...I've been used so many times when it's come to relationships...I was scared that this-was just a trap." The back of your head brushed against the metal door that your body leaned against. Taking in a deep breath to sooth the nerves that ate away your emotions.

"...I wouldn't think of ever tricking you.." he stated, both hands holding yours, pulling the two of you to stand. Arms encasing your small frame to his sturdy body. Warmth seeping into you.
"I'd never use you. Don't ever think lowly of yourself, who ever ruined your trust isn't worth your time. I will be sure that you feel nothing but secure and worthy, like the queen you are.."

Your eyes looked up into his, with a nod you thanked him.

—————————————

"(Y/n)! Just go! I can handle this

"(Y/n)! Just go! I can handle this. Get into the safe room, and I will meet you there!"
Albert was sandwiched between two plant like creatures. Practically snarling as he held them back.
You didn't know what those things were, they started coming out of nowhere and they just kept coming. Only fire seemed to stop them, and because you just had to slip and fall on the bridge. The ammo and rounds for your shared guns fell from the bag you carried. Dropping down to the sewage below you.

Wesker barked out for you to get to safety, with hesitation your legs lifted you from the ground. He could handle himself-he's demonstrated enough times how strong he was, how fast he was. At one point you could have sworn his eyes flashed red and he stabbed a zombie through its chest with his own hand. Though it may have been your imagination... snapping out of your thoughts, Wesker had shoved one of the plant like monsters over the railing. The other being blown to bits.

Not from any gun you had, Or Wesker. The two of you shared a glance, until you saw his head turn.
It was hard to tell but a woman was standing on a platform just above you two. Machine gun in one hand, the other waving. A sly smile on her pale face. She was beautiful, the red dress she wore enhanced her charm too.
"See ya' around~" She gave a salute before walking off.

Baffled by her sudden appearance, a question instantly popped out. "Who was she!?"
A hand on your back ushered you to the safe room, while Wesker calmly replied. "A friend, I'm sure you'll see her again one day."
Your head snapped to look at him, unsure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. What kind of friend was she? Colleague?
You don't remember seeing a desk in the office from before that could have hinted her to you.

A brunette in blue, a vanilla ice looking guy in green. A older man wearing red, and a young looking girl maybe a couple years younger than you.
No woman with black hair in red, not a single photograph of her in that file. Shrugging away your questions for the time being, you asked your partner.

"Where's the exit again..?"
To which you received a laugh and a leather coated finger pointing at a ladder.
"Up there, then we should be ten minutes from the helicopter, five minutes at the least."
"Good, because I'm ready for a nap after I learn more about you."
"Fair enough my curious birdie."