ch 4

--
Raritys pov

I may have acted like a crazy bitch in heat asking about boys but i didnt really mean it . Maybe some of it hahaha.

"Hey isnt aj seem to really like this guy, doesnt she!?"I ask. Everyone nodded and seem to be thinking the same.
"Yeah. I could see it in her eyes how much shes so in love with that person!" Twilight said smiling. I just smile back at her.
"Yeah it seems like everything change!
Her, living on abroad for 4 years straight can surely make a few things change. Though its not like we didnt also change ,Though we did, more on physically!" Pinkie said confidently . We just look at her . She then smirk then look at me like a perverted old man.
" Like rarity having that very big melon that guys droll over."I tried hitting her head but then she fastly avoided me. I just glared at her.
" hahaha real funny pinkie " twilight argue. Though twilight didnt grew that much.
Even pinkie's boob is more bigger. though twilight's boob is just ,what was it again ...hmm..
"Deflated .."
"Yeah! Deflated, the best word to describe twi.." I stop myself then look at twilight . She was raising her eyebrow I just gave her a small smile . Guess I didnt notice I was staring that much haha..ha.
"You were saying ?" Twilight said calmly, though it just made it even more scarier .
"Hahaha I didnt say ...no hahaha ..never would i .."twilight didnt buy it and nudge me in the ribs. I just laugh a bit.
"Well atleast its cute ...making you look more sexier..." I said mumbling. But twilight heard it and blush deep red. I just laugh it off as she keep on hitting me .
"Eherm !?" Our little cute fight stop as we both look at pinkie. She was motioning towards rd who havent said anything since ..awhile ago..? I cleared my throat to get her attention but she seem to be on her own world thinking of something deep.
Before aj and and pinkie came the three of us were laughing and the mood was really light and refreshing . But then aj and pinkie came and suddenly the mood drop and it felt tense . Rd was not laughing anymore nor did she dare talk to aj or make small talk with the others. She was just there sitting in silent while listening to us . I also notice this when we saw aj at the market. which was our hang out back as a kid  and til now. we never really forget anything bout that place it was our deepest treasure where all our memory lives and our memory of aj before she leave. Back then i use to have a crush on aj. Though that will be for another story. That time when aj left it was rd who was devastated the most and was crying day in and night out. Now that aj's back she seems off. She didnt even try to talk to her . Maybe she was just shy. Not like she also like aj. cause, if she does .then, that will be a problem cause i dont have a plan on giving aj to anyone!! Not to the guy aj love not even for a friend. Cause shes mine! ONLY MINE !!
But just like I said . Its not like rd like aj..right?

---
~ HEY EVERYONE!! Thanks for being in tune !
So what do you think will happen now that we finally know that rarity likes aj ? And that if she would know that rd likes aj then the group will be in for a riot !! Stay in tune for the next chapter!!~