chapter 6

--
Pinkies's pov

"Ugh!! That class sure is boring why do we have to do history !? I mean there all in the past ,why bother!?" Rarity said flailing around. Twilight sigh before looking towards her.
"There are things in the past that we need to know and need to fix in the present and lessons to learn, rarity." Twilight said to rarity in serious tone. Rarity just look at twilight bored. I look to my side and rd was just sad. Shes been sad this whole time . Maybe she wants to talk to aj but kinda not sure how. I should really do something so that  she and aj would be able to fix their past, and be back again together in the present and could be what they want in the future!! Im gonna support them through thick and thin.
But for now lets do something so they will be able to talk with each other. I'll think about it this whole night!! Ugh ! Im so excited!!!
-
I was a wake all night. wrighting ways to get them to talk to each other and here it is. Im now holding a long lon-g  list of how to get them back together!!
"Let the party begin!!" I yelled our loud making people look at me wierdly but i just shrug and proceeded with full determination burning in my eyes .
-
"First , lets get them to be near each other !! " i said to myself as i walk yowards rd who's settling her books on her locker.
"Hey rd can you send me and aj to our next class~" I said with my cute puppy eyes. rd seems startled and jump a bit. Then look at me .hmmm..?
"Did aj ask you that..."
"Not really im just..."
"Then no" rd said then started walking away.
I was left there.. all alone..
"Wow! What just happened !?"
Do rd dont want to be near aj, If aj didnt tell her so. Hmmm~ this might be a bit tough !!
--
We were now sitting in the cafeteria.
this past hour I did everything .But, NO!! They refuse being near each other even just to talk to each other, they wouldnt!!
This time I tried to make aj and rd to sit together but they dont to want to sit together. What happened to them in the past ? I mean they were unseperatable and would never be seen with other people for even just a few second and would definitely look for the other !! Then now what!? They wont even sit next to each other!! let alone talk with each other, Even just  have a small talk!! What the hell happened to them !?
--
Now me and rd was sitting next to each other for art class.
Ugh im so mad!! I wanna kick someone already!! Oops, my darkside is showing ~
But really I've been trying to make them talk to each other. They wont!!
Even after I ask their opinion about the other they wont say a word and just totally would just ignore me !! Ughh!! Now we dont have any class left together with aj. Though I still have rd in my class.
"*sigh*" Rd look at me . Rd is sitting next to me at the front row .
The thing is she was sitting at the back and all but then she was throwing paper and the teacher saw it . And that's how she got here next to me infrot row. The end.
*knock knock*
Our class became silent as someone was knocking on the door . A teacher came in . Students waiting outside. Their was a lot of them though just half our class . The teacher seems to have finish talking to mr. Garo .
Mr. Garo then turns to us and walk in the center front . He then smile before starting to talk.
"Well everyone . Seems like the science department have a minor explosion and their room is a mess . And now .." she then motion for students to come in .
In the corner of my eyes I notice a familliar face so I quickly turned around.
What the what!! It was aj!!! Wow even god havent forsaken me and my effort and brought back aj !
Aj just smile at me not even sparing a glance on rd. Everyone finally settle down. Aj was now in the back sitting near the window wwhere rd was suppose to be sitting . When I face the front I notice rd looking at aj intently then I turn back aj was just ignoring her. I know she know that rd was looking but she didnt bother.
Right now, we were just suppose to self study. I sigh then think on how to get them together. Then finally I remember something !! Good thing I remember it !!
I slowly stand up making a small sound of the chair scratching the floor . Everyone look at me , but I didnt even bother looking. I knew aj and rd was also looking at me I just turn to them and smile on each of them . Then cleared my throat.
"Excuse me mr. Garo .." I said grabbing his attention. He look at me then motion me to continue .
" Didnt you  told us yesterday that you want us to make a drawing of our pair , then say something about them?"
I said smoothly. Mr Garo thought about it for a moment . I could feel looking at me intently annoyed that I brought it up one mumble somthing like 'teachers pet' I fastly look at them and showed my middle finger and mouthing 'fuck off asshole' then back I look at mr. Garo with a smile on my face . He then slowly smile before nodding at me and standing up .
"Ok everyone Im gonna start calling each of you and you stand up and get your number here." Mr garo said motioning to a small box in his desk .
"Ohhh~ so that was what he was making yesterday." I thought to myself . I was now enjoying it but soon realize something.
"Fuck!" I mumble to myself as I realize that this is gonna fuck up.
"Ugh why did I never thought of it !? Darn it !" I keep on swearing to myself that I didnt realize that they all started to take a draw.
"Fuck!"
-
~Hey everyone what do you think of the chapter ?
Comment down below.
Thank you for reading ~