chapter 7

-
A few minutes have past and everyone was still taking their number. Aj's number was number 3. I was wishing to to  god that no one would be able to take number 3 as if my life depends on me .
-
It has been a miracle . No one seems to get the three..yet .It was now left with three of us. Me,rd and our schools slut. Honestly I dont want talking about people and call them slut but this one was different . Could you imagine how she literally just come and ruin my party with her slu..I mean you know! She was drunk that time and literally grind on every guy she saw. My party became like a striping club and that really made me angry!! Since then i never allow her to my party ever again.
"Pinkie" the teacher said aloud. I stand up.
And draw my number. As I was taking it out the box I already know what number it is so fastly I return it. Thank god mr. Garo wasnt looking. Though my classmate were, i just shot them all a glare.
"Five" I said aloud. Mr. Garo look at me then smile. I notice that his hands were shaking , so I took the box and smile at him. I notice he was confuse but then caught up and shot a grateful smile before sitting down.
Next the slu.. I mean the bitch came and stand up. She look at me just like a snake ready to bite I just pretend like I didnt notice she then took a number.
"Three.." I thought to myself. She was about to say it aloud when I step on her foot making her yelp on pain and shot me a glare . As soon as she went down falling on her knees I took the last number on the box.
"Five" I said aloud. Hmm? Where did I hear that number before ? As soon as realization hit me my face turn grim. I gulp hard the thing that is blocking my throat. I look at my friends . Rd and aj. Thinking that if this was what it takes for them to be back again.. then I'll do it whole heartedly.
The bitch was gonna say I was wrong when mr garo said that the class is over and to look at the last number myself. I smirk to myself as it all went as planned .
"Three"

Aj's pov
Holy cow! What did pinkie said!?
I was now panicking like crazy. Im here on art class cause some students made a mess on our science lab. I dont know why the teacher just have to put us in art class let alone here! With rd on it! It would have been fine if pinkie didnt remind the teacher of the group work. But she had done it!  Now me and rd have to be partner on it.
"Ugh shit what am I gonna do if she hears about this!" Im now really panicking! I tried to ask mr . Garo but he just shrug he said I either go to my pair or he'll quickly give me an F. Wow, I thought he was just a nice teacher but guess he was also strict.
Slowly I walk towards rd who's trying to avoid my eyes. I took a sit beside her where pinkie use to sit and  started talking.
"Um.. hey" ok great! Im so great!! I cant even come up with anything other than that.
"Hey.." she said.
*Sigh* If we dont do this soon then I would be stuck with her and in a bad case that person might see us .
I took a deep breath ,hands getting cold sweat  .
"Um ...so when do we do it..?" I said trying to finish this all fast.
"Im buisy today ? How about  tommorow afternoon?" She said forgeting about her nervousness though she still didnt look at me . She just look at somewhere else.
"Ok,what time ?" I said gaining my confidence ?
"5 , my place"
"Ok" I said standing up . Before I could turn around a hand already grip my wrist .
"W-wait.." she said stuttering. I look at her hand . Then everyone around us . No one seems to notice or bother looking. Fastly I took my hand from her grasp .
"What" I said. Though it came out coldly .
"U-um.." rd stuttered starting to get nervous.
Shit , now I've done it !! Ugh darn it it heart how soft can you  get on her!!
"What is it ...sugarcube" I  said more gently now. My expression soften. Though I as panicking ,
"I just called her sugarcube fudge Im so dead !!" I look around again good thing no one paid attention . I sigh in relief before looking at rd again. I notice a tint of red in her face ,she was trying so hard not to show it but it still showed. Somehow it got my face to warm up too .
"Um..aj nice meeting you again.." she said before taking her bag and dashing out of the classroom not even waiting for pinkie.
I just stood there looking at the door . Feelingthe warmth in my face grew hotter.
"Nice meeting you again too.....sugarcube"

-
Ok hello everyone!
This chapter was suppose to be release this thursday but I release it early just in case I got buisy and cant go to the internet cafe. Hope you like it . Im still brain storming the next chapter and hope it'll end up fine~ thanks for reading .
Stay tune for the next chapter!