Chapter 6

Kyler starts dragging me to the car by my wrist, despite my hardest tries to get out of his grasp.

When we get to his car, I don't know what happens, but I start crying. All the frustration that I've been holding in suddenly comes in the form of tears. He doesn't notice until he has opened the passenger door and is waiting for me to get in.

"What's wrong," there's panic clear in his eyes, and I realize I've never seen show this much emotion.

I try to speak, but I just can't seem to form any words together.

He sighs and pulls me into a hug, shocking the hell out of me and him too because I feel him stiffen as soon as he does it. I hug him back, as he runs his hand through my hair slowly.

When he realizes what he's doing, he pulls back immediately which causes me to almost fall from the sudden movement. The glare is back, and all the softness I saw in his eyes earlier is gone in an instant.

"Get in," he glares.

"I need to go home with Emily, I can't leave her here," I glare back. I'm enraged at this point, how dare he try to tell me what to do and then be bipolar. I seriously cannot deal with him.

"I'll go grab her, you stay in the car."

"No, I'm coming with," I tell him, trying not to slur my words.

"Julianne," he gives a look that tells me I should probably do what he says or else, but I'm too drunk to care about him and mood swings right now.

"That's not my name," I yell back at him.

"Clearly, you're very drunk if you can't even seem to remember your name," he laughs a humorless laugh.

"My name is Jules, so stop calling me Julianne."

"No, Julianne."

"God, you're something else," I sigh. "Go get Em, and I'll wait in your car, sir." I decide to give in because it's better than arguing when I know he'll make me do what he wants, regardless.

"I like you much better when you do what I actually tell you to," his face remains emotionless, but I see his eyes twinkling in humor.

I ignore him and sit in his car, waiting for him to bring Emily. As soon as I see her, I roll down the window and yell "Emmmm, I missed you," I say flailing my arms out the window.

He gives her a slight push towards the back door and gets in at the front. It doesn't go unnoticed to me that he's opened my door both times that I've been in his car, but he didn't open Emily's.

"Jules, omg, I got to kiss the hottest boy today. Like seriously hot," she exclaimed.

I turn my body sideways to look at her, and say "OMG, you have to tell me everything, now!"

"It was magical, like sparks, dude."

"I'm so jealous, I didn't get to kiss anyone tonight," I say, about to burst into tears again at any moment.

When I say that, I feel Kyler's body stiffen.

"Hey, why's this guy giving us a ride anyways, weren't we gonna take the cab?" She questions.

"Yeah, but he's rude and bossy," I shrug. We're both too drunk to notice that we're talking about him, in front of him.

Soon, Kyler stops the car, and all he says is "Emily," and that's cue for us to leave I guess. He didn't even bother to acknowledge me.

I unbuckle my seat belt and am ready to get out, when he grabs my wrist and looks at me in annoyance and says, "what're you doing?"

I give him a 'what do you think i'm doing, dummy?' look.