Peyton

I am Peyton
P-E-Y-T-O-N, If you were wondering how to spell it. Pretty simple, right? At this point i'm not even sure if i was actually named that. I was Put into foster care when i was 2 years of age. Now, at this exact moment, I'm 16, so i've been there for a long time..

That was only until..

I got adopted

At age 14, i specifically remember, December 2nd 2016, i was completely oblivious to anyone, everything, and anything. Going into a home you never knew existed, and the thought of someone that you don't know taking care of you is scary. So i was scared.

They bought me many things to make me happy, but buying video games didn't solve problems for me as a child. On the other hand..i did know who video games would solve problems for.

Landon-(Aka my "Brother")
I remember watching television, and hearing the door slam, I ran into a closet, because i was so frightened, but not for long after i heard a pretty high pitched voice, at first i thought it was a girl, but i came out of the closet and the very tall figure glared at me, i stared back, until my foster parents explained the situation..Landon was Mad, Boiling even, He seemed to have this mean sneer at me to be sarcastic or just mischievous. But i figured out that's just his regular face.

Figuring out how to have or live with a "Sibling" is difficult. It always has been. I've heard all of these great stories about these twins going on adventures and siblings loving each other so dearly and how they make up after every fight and apologize, but that was Never Landon and I.

Landon always was a stuck up and boastful person. ALWAYS. He never missed a minute. The first thing i ever heard him say to me was "Where's your Real parents? I'm not sharing" Kinda silly but it's whatever.

Now, He's 17, i'm 16, His birthday is next week, unfortunately he asks for the most ridiculous stuff. I never ever come out of my room, because on his birthday he wishes nobody should ever see me, or speak to me. Which is an absolute blessing honestly.

If I didn't mention what I do with all of the hours he's throwing his party, I draw, paint, whatever. Using my imagination is something that i've become extremely good at, it copes with me as a person, so I can imagine what my life would be like without Landon.

My room is covered in my artwork from head to toe, i've been drawing since i was 5, those little doodles of elephants and giraffes really paid off. This also helps me, with learning from my mistakes. Life is like a portrait, you make a mistake, you erase it and try again. When you're done with your sketch, you outline it, make sure it's something you're absolutely 100% sure about, when you outline it, you choose the colors you want, Choose the right path. When you color it, it makes a masterpiece, something beautiful, and you keep on creating those portraits to keep practicing, when you become a master at it, keep going, because that's not your only limit.

I've experienced many things, Happiness, Sadness, Love, Heartbreak, Anger, and complete Disgust, All of those are terrifying things, but meaning that i'm only 16, there's Much more to come, and the same is for you, i just hope Landon doesn't stay one of those terrifying things, Although i haven't mastered on imagining i never knew the kid...anyway..i'm close to leaving, i only have a couple...cya, oh! and don't forget...keep painting that portrait..

A/N. this is Peyton
v