Snow

•~🌨 peyton

Snow days, were the best days, the most relaxing days, and the most enjoyable days, even if we'd have to make it up in the end.

It wasn't December, nor' was it supposed to be winter, or anything that would cause snow.

Climate change is a thing, which meant that stupid groundhog lied, as it occurs every single year. But it doesn't matter, what matters is that i get to sleep wayyy later than intended.

Since it was snowing it got extremely cold in my room, and the sun was sort of coming out.

I lazily grabbed my phone, and the bright light from the screen immediately woke me up, i quickly looked at the time 7:38 am.

Landon usually awakes around 10 am on these type of days, i should really prank him into thinking we have school.

But right now was a hard decision, staying in bed, or getting up to give Landon revenge.....

bed it is.

Now that i was awake and cozy, i checked my phone again and there was at least a thousand messages from Percy

6:57 am
Percy Jackson⚡️-Dude we should totally make a snow fort! or an igloo! Snow days are the best.
7:00 am
Percy Jackson⚡️- Did you enjoy the Pokémon cards i got you? i hope you didn't get a duplicate. although you probably did.
7:23
Percy Jackson⚡️- Are you awakeeeeeee¿
7:30
Percy Jackson⚡️-WAKE UP WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE...
7:32
Percy Jackson⚡️- Peyyyytooonnn

I figured just by the messages he's sent by far i should respond, so i did.

                                       Today 7:41 Am
                                                Sure why not

Percy Jackson⚡️- WOOP I'LL BE
OVER!!!!

His excitement was rubbing off on me, but i was still tired.

I got up and started to get ready, i looked in the mirror and washed my face, still trying to wake up..better.

I went downstairs because i was hungry, i figured i could make some pancakes, although for some reason Landon was already downstairs, he stood up and leaned against the counter while on his phone.

He looked up at me

"What are you doing?" He questioned with a not so pleasant tone.

"I'm doing" i responded and reached for the cabinet, he swiped my hand away, "If you're thinking about making pancakes, no way-" Landon exclaimed but i interrupted "Its the only breakfast food we have! besides you don't even know how to cook, if you tried you'd probably end up loosing a finger by the looks of it"

"Still.not.making.it" he waved his finger at me, I huffed and walked away, back upstairs to my room.

Landon ended up bringing Diana over, which i didn't enjoy a full make-out scene right in front of me. it was gross, bleh.

Her voice was extremely loud and high pitched. Perfect for Landon, it's like a duplicate of him. Sometimes she was nice, but most of the time when Landon isn't around she gets really weird around me, like..drunk weird, but without the drinks.

Percy ended up coming over, and we spent hours building this really crappy igloo, it tilted to the side and eventually collapsed, we laughed although we were a bit upset it fell apart.

My nose was red from the cold, describe me as Rudolph. So was Percy's.

It got too cold to even stay so he left soon after he had hot chocolate.

I ran back inside and put on my comfortable clothes, instead of this really big coat that took up 100% of my body.

I laid down on my bed, awake and staring at my paintings, mostly pointing out its flaws, i close my eyes and drift off to sleep again.

"Peyton..?"

"Peyton.."

"Cutie?"

I heard these faint words, just it freaked me out. I tried to open my heavy eyes, which i managed to accomplish, all i could see was Diana, with a face full of makeup, she looked like pennywise but the beauty pageant version.

I hummed in response

I felt this weight crawl on top of me, and that was the part that made me jump awake. She was on top of me, in the most inappropriate way, it was disgusting.

"Diana! Stop, what are you doing!" I said yelling at her, better yet getting from under her and pushing her off, "Can't you just let a friend hug you?" she said tilting her head "That was definitely not  "hugging" and you know that" Peyton corrected her, "Why so mean to me..?" she leaned closer to me, "What did i do..?" "Are you gonna punish me...like a bad girl?" She said in a sort of seductive tone, i didn't like it, AT ALL, "Okay that's enough, Get out!" i yelled, getting up, pushing her out the doorway, when she was out i closed the door and locked it and turned my back to the door and slid down, holding my head in frustration.

And if i told Landon he wouldn't believe a single word i said, and i definitely can't tell my parents that i'm actually being sexually harassed. I got up and speed walked to my desk, and i began to paint, i splashed red all over the canvas, and a little black mark, that was the moon, i drew two people, one was a shadow, one wasn't, and the one who wasn't a shadow looked afraid and scared, the one that was a shadow was smiling brightly, holding a rose, and it looked happy. I figured i should continue it tomorrow.

It was dark by now, and i was wide awake, i began to silently cry, just very low so nobody could hear, i did that until i fell asleep, the dry tears on my face, and my nose still red.

Tomorrow wasn't gonna be any better..