Percy

Heyo! I'm Percy, like..Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, (10/10 recommend) My middle name is Thomas and My last name is Bliss, you describe it however you want.

I looooovee comic books and cartoons, to books and novels, and sci-fi movies..and! and! that one scene in star wars where it's all like "I find your lack of faith disturbing"-Darth Vader, there's so so so sooooo much more but there's too many things crammed in my brain.

I also love my best friend, not like THAT but yanno. His name is "Peyton (James) Quinn" and he's like...a second version of me, and we're equally as handsome ;>. We debated over that a couple times. I've known him since i was fourteen, he's an amazing person, inside and out.

He never used to come to our school but after i found out why i kinda felt bad for him...i knew i shouldn't feel bad for him because he never wants me to, but i just think about his life story and it's really..depressing.

I sat with him at lunch, and i gave him my rice krispy bar, he smiled, which i thought was very welcoming, we both found out we have many things in common, but what sucked was that his Brother, Landon, would ALWAYS ruin things.

We would watch tv or play D&D and out of nowhere he would just push us off the couch or kick the board game and crush our pieces, That was the first time i've ever seen Peyton get mad, it was like he wanted to cry..

When i've seen Peyton at his happiest...well he's always happy, he has a bright soul and brings joy to any moment, he's just a ball of sunshine. But the happiest i've seen him is when he's Painting or Drawing..it's not his happy place it's his heaven. His artworks are beautiful, not only do they represent who he is and what he does but it shows his heart and soul and what he's capable of doing..he has a voice.

He just never uses it..

When he grows up he wants to become a Curator. And he's stuck with that since he was 14, It's pretty impressive, he already knows what to do with his life while others don't, including me.

He's always been my best friend, and we did have arguments, we always do, but in the end they're just meaningless.

I really wanna surprise him right now...Oh! i'll buy him pokémon cards too, the big box, hell yeah! He'll love that...bye bye!

A/N.             this is Percy
                                v

             this is Percy                                v

hehe "Thomas" see what i did there?