Diana

Hi uhm..it's Diana, Diana Ray. Sometimes i wish that wasn't my last name. But i do wish it was Quinn like Peyton's. Oh my he's so cute and adorable, I don't get to see him often though, Because his awful brother Landon shoves him away.

Get this..

I'm only dating Landon because i honestly just wanna see Peyton, and probably make a move. He's so smart and nonchalant, the opposite of Landon. I just don't understand how he's not the talk of the school, he should be, since Landon basically uses 75% of his profile to describe himself, and taking credit for Peyton's work.

Most people refer to him as "Landon's Brother" but Landon prefers for people to refer to Peyton as nothing, better yet "Adopted child".

I know a lot of things about Peyton. That most people don't. He's not very open on talking or socializing but i do talk to him, just not so much.

I do sound crazy most of the time when i talk about him, It's just he's everything that i could want in a guy, and my parents would want to, if i had the chance i'd say i'm madly in love with him, which is true.

Their parents are very supportive of them both, It's just they look like they wanna have favorites but don't wanna show it.

Landon gets jealous easily....

very easily.

Peyton seems to accomplish more than him, which is often fair. It's not like he was bragging about anything, that day his parents decided he deserved a reward, so he got something he wanted, since Landon gets everything he wants.

Landon saw this as unfair, and kept bickering with his parents over this stupid reason.

Now he was mad at Peyton.

Of course he had to bother him, so he got black paint and splashed it all over Peyton's finished works. Now Peyton was mad at Landon. They started verbally arguing until they put their hands on each other.

It took me to surprise that Peyton was actually a good fighter, i guess he's been doing it for a while now. It was kinda funny when He poured yellow paint on Landon's head.

Landon lied and got Peyton grounded for a month, which he looked so depressed and drained, He couldn't see his Best Friend Percy, only at school, and they took away all of his paintings and supplies and books. I think that was too harsh, because they took away his happiness.

Landon seemed to be enjoying Peyton's suffering. Per usual.

I just hope Peyton finds happiness, and true family, that excludes Landon.

I just hope he's happy in general.

I hope that someday we could be together.

Just sometimes i get impatient..

and i force things to happen..

A/N this is Diana
v

A/N                this is Diana                                   v