Landon

I'm sure you already know how to pronounce my name, just don't fuck it up. It really isn't that hard. I live in this shitty household, with equally as shitty people, so it makes perfect sense. Mind you my last name is "Flynn" not "Quinn" so technically i'm Not brothers with that idiot Peyton.

My life is pretty easy, you wake up, eat, probably bully Peyton and mess up his paintings, get ready for school, or just to hang out with a friend, and leave the house for the entire day then come back at 12 Pm. Amazing, Right?

People say i'm "Spoiled" which i beg to differ, i just deserve a lot of things. Ever since i was little i was the child everyone wish they had, If I wanted something, i got it, obviously.

That was only until that brat stole the spotlight from me, everyone adored him while I didn't even matter anymore. My mother to my father, to my cousins, and grandparents, they loved something that wasn't even apart of their family, just a random child that happens to be named "Peyton"

He was always the weird child. He never wanted to play outside or even play video games or with toys, he just stayed in his room and worked on the boring stuff like art and science, sometimes he read for fun? which is absolutely obnoxious. My mom and dad bought him a million books and art supplies, He once read the entire Harry Potter series when he was 6, i fail to believe that but if it was true i'm pretty sure he would brag about it, at least i would.

Surprisingly, he has friends, although they're all weird and gross, just like him. "Percy Bliss" seems to be his best friend. They always ruin my time watching Tv to watch some stupid 3 hour movie about history or just a sci fi like the nerds they are.

What absolutely terrifies me is he never-ever brought a single girl home. Likewise he'll probably be lonely, which would suck. I don't even know if he's had his first kiss yet, even if he did he probably wouldn't say anything. I should ask him..no that's weird.

Now besides Him, i feel like I'm more important.

If i haven't told you by now, i'm 17, my full name is Landon Flynn, no middle name. I was born on March 10th 2002, And i've lived in Portland, Maine for all of these great 17 years. Well..half of those years. My birthday is coming up this week, so it should be a fun time without Peyton.

Hopefully my best friend, "Elliot Leone" would be able to attend, as he does all of my birthdays. Just the thing that makes my birthdays look weird is that my parents allow Peyton to put his gross artworks around the house, i once forgot to take them down and people actually thought they were good? I'm thinking about leaving them up again, because when they ask who painted them i would take credit for it, although Peyton would get mad at me. His anger isn't so scary, so i've got nothing to loose.

The girls like this specific painting, that Peyton calls "The Dalliance" It's just this lame portrait of two people in love or something. It's weird how he can paint things he's never experienced.

I should get going, i've got this amazing date with "Diana Ray" she's fucking hot. Just imagine, peyton wishes..

A/N. this is Landon
v