Chapter 1

Key:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Okay, so at first I could t find a video of just the beginning of the first episodes, so I added this video. But the other video I have was taken down due to copyrights. So I did more searching and found the new video at the top. But I'm just leave this video in for those who want a refresher or not.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     It's been almost 7 years since I joined Fairy Tail. And over the course of those 7 years, many things have happened. For instance, I am a S-Class wizard along with Mira, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan, and Guildarts. Sadly, Lisanna died on a mission. But Natsu and I helped each other cope with the loss. Natsu is still carefree like always, and I am happy. I have been happy with my family. Natsu and I have been on so many missions. Sometimes I take an S-Class mission so Natsu is by himself at times. But I always come back in a couple of months. Maybe earlier depending on the quest I take.

Right now, I am in the guild on the second floor looking at the quest board. Natsu was at the bottom fighting with Gray like always. There is a quest that stands out to me the most:

Help needed. Monster has been terrorizing the village and eating our food supply. Reward: 9,000,000 jewels.

I grab the request of the board and head to when Mira was. As I walk up to her, her cheeks get dusted with pink. I show her the quest, and she gives me her approval. "Good luck (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Mira! I'll be back soon." Natsu suddenly appears next to me.

"You're leaving again! (Y/N)! Nooo! I wanted to go on a quest with you! You know, just us guys," I chuckled at him.

"Don't worry. It will take me a month or two. I'll probably be back by the time Erza is done with her job. While I'm gone, please try not to cause much mess. Okay?"

"Okay (Y/N)! Please hurry back soon!"

"I will Natsu!" I give him a big hug and he hugs back. We break apart, and I walk to the door of the guild. "Star! Eclipse! Let's go." They both appear at my side.

We all walk out the doors and head to the train station. Yes, I have motion sickness, but it is not as bad as Natsu. Over the years, I have learned more magic. So far, I know Memory Make/Molding Magic, Shapeshifter, Devil and Angel Slaying, and Dragon Slaying Magic which includes Celestial, Ice, and Water. Oh! I am also a Celestial Mage. But instead of the 12 Golden Keys, I have the 13 Zodiac Platinum Charms. They are essentially the same, but mines are not the original Zodiacs. They are the same in gender, but all of them have personalities that are different.... well.... for most anyways.

Anyways, Gramps was right about me being one of his best mages. I believe that Erza and I are tied strength wise, though others say I am stronger than her. She is the Fairy Tail's Queen after all. But others say that I am Fairy Tail's King. I blush when I hear that because it makes me think of Erza and I being married. Which is weird if anyone heard me say that. Oh! I also have two nicknames that hold up to my reputation. Like the Dragon King or my personal favorite, Eternal Knight.

I show no mercy for those who attack my family. And from time to time, I act a bit crazy. No biggie though. But I cannot wait to come back to the guild to spend some time with my fellow guild mates. With this quest, I will be able to pay for my rent for 4 months and buy food. I see the train station up ahead.