Chapter 10

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(Y/F/N)- Your Full Name
(L/N)- Your Last Name

I changed the wolf's name from again to Eclipse

6 Hours Later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     I sit right up in the bed. The sky is currently still dark. The cloak on the wall says five in the morning. I guess I can't sleep since I am worrying about Natsu and the gang. Surely they wouldn't do anything stupid right? Idiot! You thought about that last time and look what happened to Erza and Natsu! I shake my head and lay back down. Looks like I won't be going back to sleep. I stretch my right arm out in front of me and Requip to have my Gate Keys in my hand. I run my rings over all of them, remembering back to when I first met them personally. It seems just like yesterday I was standing behind the guild hall with them.

Flashback

     I stand in the center where the guild members of Fairy Tail train. Eclipse and Star are napping inside the guild, replenishing their energy. I joined the guild yesterday. Everyone is so friendly, and I got to even talk to the guild master's grandson, Laxus. Apparently, he's not one to chat with anyone at the guild, but seeing how I did, I must be an exception. Anyway, I'm my hands are the keys that Solar gave me. He told me to make contracts with them as soon as possible.

     Seeing as how for the past few days I have been busy, I think today is a great opportunity. Now, all I have to do is recall what steps I was told and do them. I guess I can start with anyone I'd like. My eyes glance over the keys, until one catches my interest. I grab the key from the hoop and stand in a powerful stance. I bring my right arm out, the one that has the key in my hand. I take a deep breath.

"I call upon thee, in the world of Celestial Spirits. And now I beckon you to my side at once. Pass through the gate." A glow of royal blue light surrounds me. I swipe the key in front of me to make an 'X'. "Open, Rose Gold Gate of the Ram, Aries!" The light color soon changes to a pink shade as a female appears out in front of me. Puffy wool or smoke disperses as she sets her hands to grab her white wool dress. A belt is around her hips with a pink button of her Zodiac Sign which is in blue.

     "I'm sorry. You summoned me?" I stare at her in awe. Her face soon turns red and starts to panic.

     "Wait. My name is (Y/F/N). I was given your keys by my dad, Solar," I start off in a gentle voice. She immediately calms down and looks at me.

     "Solar gave you our keys?"

     I sit in the ground with her key in one hand, and the others in the opposite. "Yeah. He told me about you guys before. You are the Twins of the Original 13 Zodiacs. He gave them to me the day she left. I was told to form a contract with you guys as soon as possible. I hope I'm not of a bother to any of you." I look up to see her kneeling in front of me. "I just want you to be happy and for him to be proud of me." Aries sets a hand on my face and caresses my cheek. A soft smile sets on her face.

     "Well, if Solar gave you them for a reason, then that must mean you are the one. But don't worry, we would all love to have you as our holder. Just promise us that you won't treat us bad." I frown while hearing that last statement.