Chapter 6

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(H/C)- Hair Color

Cheetah Form

Lion Form

Third Person's P

Third Person's P.O.V.

"You summoned, mistress/Captain? What can I do for you?"

"Who are you?" Lucy asked in complete shock.

"What's up, Burgers? Man, you look great," Natsu says. "You lost some weight," he says directly to Virgo. (Y/N) smacks him in the side of his head.

"My name is Virgo."

"And I'm Uma, but please call me Akiko.

"I apologize for any trouble I might have caused you," Virgo says.

"She didn't just lose weight Natsu," Lucy shouts at him.

"What do you mean?" Gray asks.

"She's like a totally different person," she squeaks out.

"We are very loyal spirits, who'll do anything to please our wizard," both females say.

"So, I try to take on whatever form I think my wizard will find most appealing," Virgo says.

"I don't know, I kind of liked it when you looked all big and tough looking," Natsu tells her.

"Did you really? Well, then," a gold light illuminates Virgo's body. Her body changed to one that was taller, heavier, and big breasted. Her face sort of resembles of a man with her pink hair in pigtails. "I can switch back if you like," she says with her deep voice. Both Gray and Lucy get scared and shocked.

"Don't listen to him," Lucy shouts. "I'm your wizard and I like the other form better." Gray was still shaking and (Y/N) was laughing at the display.