Personal Masseuse [Park Jimin] {short}

Imagine you coming home from a bad day at work. You groan as you take your heels off, feeling the relief flowing into your toes.

Your boyfriend, Park Jimin, walks towards you and wraps his arms around you. Laying his head on the right side of your shoulder.

You lace your fingers together with his as you both waddle to the living room. Eventually letting each other go.

As you attempt to straighten up your back, a sharp pain shoots up the left side of your spine. Causing you to yelp out loud.

Jimin comes rushing to your side asking what's wrong. You tell him what the matter is, and he immediately knows it's solution.

"Lay down on the couch and relax," You do as he says and lay down, finding a comfortable postion to let your body loose.

Jimin straddles you from the pack as he sits on your butt. Causing you to chuckle as he lifts up your shirt.

Then, proceeding with the process, he gently pressedls the bottom of his palm on your upper back and applies a medium amount of pressure. Seconds later you hear a big crack.

Slight pain then followed, but faded away quickly as the feeling of relief flows in. Jimin repeats the process until you fall alseep from all the aching pain slowly leaving your body.

Jimin let's out an airy laugh as he picks you up bridal style and brings you two to your room.

He does his night routine before snuggling you close to his body feeling the warmth seep through the covers.

And most definitely not forgetting to say

"I love You,"