00

I have to pee.

I have to pee very very bad.

But at the moment I am a human teddy bear.

This is how it always is with us in bed, him cuddling up to me like I'm a soft little teddy bear and I just let him. You'd think I'd be uncomfortable but I love it.... at least now I do.

Anyways, getting back to having to pee. I know what I have to do that will get him up and off of me.

I pull my mouth to his ear and lightly whisper.

"Daddy." He stirs a little bit but doesn't let me go. Pulling me closer actually.

"Daaaadddyy!" After that long strung out whine he finally becomes conscious enough to speak.

"What is it princess?" He mumbles into my neck. I try to lightly shove him away. To which he grabs both my wrist and holds me in place. "Trying to get away?" I begin to squirm.

"Yes I have to use the bathroom." He just smiles at me with a cocky look in his face.

"What's the magic word?" he kissed the tip of me nose. To this I giggle and instantly say what he expects me to.

"Please."

"Please who?"

"Please daddy." he sighs in satisfaction and let's me out of his grasp.

"Good girl." I scramble getting on my own two feet. Ignoring the soreness from.... last night's activities. I can tell he's watching me, by the way he chuckles at me limping to the bathroom. I turn with playful anger toward him.

"Shut up!" I try to be intimidating but he just shakes his head at my attempt.

"Watch your mouth. Before I do even more damage." His threat was terrifying but also exciting and even enticing. But I don't engage, I just limp to the bathroom.

After doing my business I decide to take a shower. After stripping I turn the water on and let it engulf my entire frame. It feels so warm and at the same time burns because I always want my water a little too hot. I wash my body in a cherry blossom scented wash and I can feel the pain from my wounds slowly fade as I massage them. The feeling is wonderful but the cause of these feelings were also pretty damn good. I can't help but to remember.

"Don't you ever talk to him again!"His nails dig deeper into my hips as he pounds into me mercilessly.

This body wash smells amazing.

"What's my name huh? What's my name?"

I need to buy more razors.

"Fuck!" His thrust become more erect and forceful, he lifts his head from the crook of my neck and stares at my shaking, whining form. "Look me in the eyes when I cum." He grips the sheets for me support.

Should I was my hair with coconut or vanilla?

"Oh fuck you sick whore. Daddys filthy little slut. You want me to cum in you? Huh? Ah you fucking little slut!"

That was a great, relaxing shower. I needed this so bad. I walk out of the bathroom only in a towel and head back to our room. Joon was still in the same spot I left him in, only this time watching television. Well that is until I walked into the room.
I ignore his glares or more like stares and just look for a good out fit to wear.
But then I hear shuffling coming from behind me. I stand frozen as I can feel his presence behind me and feel him breathing on the back of my neck.
He starts kissing me shoulder, just light little pecks. A small 'damn' escapes his mouth and I silently chuckle and put my head down but still giving him access to continue his trail. It leads to simi-harsh sucking on my neck. A small moan comes out of me and I think that only makes him go even harder.

"Don't you think you did enough damage to me last night?" He pulls me by my towel to the bed, pushing me down and standing over my helpless, valuable body.

"Nope." Was all that was said before this sex scene unfolds