📚01☕

///So this is where the real story begins, the prior chapter was just a sneak peek on the ending or whatever. ❤💋///

As I make my way to a seat in the far corner of the library I just think to myself how bad I am being at the moment. I am disobeying the rules of the library. Yep, I am bringing in outside food AND drink! I've never done it before but today will be filled with exciting research on different topics for my class. Why I signed up for doing thesis for both foreign affairs and psychological disorder I will never know.

Okay now that I'm settled time to build my nest, I pull out my thermal filled with caramel and French vanilla coffee along with a baggie of honey nut cheerios. I'll save my cookies and Apple slices for later. My laptop is set up and my music is playing some soft relaxing Joji. I pull my hair into a tight ponytail ready to get down to business.

Only problem is. 

I forgot I have to scavenge this building for one certain psych book (DSM-5)

I huff and pout at my idiocy and jump up from my comfortable habitat. Luckily I know this library well. So all psychology books are in ails 5 and 6. But I also know they are stacked right next to the poetry books and I could NEVER resist stopping and glancing for over ten minuets. But to my luck and surprise  that Small section was occupied by a man standing there just reading a certain poetry book. And me being so awkward, especially around men, I have no choice but to go to my real destination.

Sliding passed him with a timid ' excuse me' I look over all the books. If the book isn't here then I so absolutely know who has it, my friend Jisoo or maybe even Jimin. Thinking over that I sigh as the book is to no avail. I even stand there and pout for a few second but quickly stop remembering there is a person right next to me that didn't need to see me throwing a silent fit. I actually even glance over at him and his book, more twords his book. And I gasp at his selection. 

"The Art of Intergration" By Dian Heart. It's an amazing mixture of poetry, short stories and just basic spills of ideas and thoughts. I must have read it at least 4 maybe 5 times. And before I could stop myself-

"I love that book. " I say point at the hardback not even meeting his eye contact yet.

" Yeah.  It's a very good read I know. The philosophy behind every story is very thoughtful. I can tell just by skimming." the mystery man chuckles a little and I smile excited to talk about the book.

"I've read it countless amount of times, actually if you turn to page 47 you'll see a small smudge in the bottom left corner." He turns to that page and I can tell is shocked by my accuracy. " Yea I was reading it while eating toast with jelly for breakfast." he smiles at me and shakes his head.

"You really like this book. Do you want to check it out?" I quickly shake my head no to his offer.

"Oh no no! I would get no work done if I had it on me. I'm actually here looking for a certain book for class."

"Class?"

"Yeah. I'm in college. Senior actually." he nods at this and this awkward-ish silence over took us. I then realize I am just wasting his and my time rambling over this. " Well I'll leave you alone. Have a good day."  I rush to get away.

"Okay you too. Oh but what's your name?"

"I'm (y/n). And you?"

"Kim Namjoon."

*Namjoons P.o.v*

She's intriguing.

Nice face. Very pretty. With beautiful darker skin. A good height. A amazing shape. And she seems to be very into literature. Cute and shy. Slightly nerdy. I like it.

While she walked away I could help but stare. Not just at her shape but I wanted to see which way she went. I unnotiably followed behind her and peaked behind the bookshelves. I see her settling down at her table taking a drink from a Ryan thermos and staring intently at her lap top while taking notes.

I just observe for a while, forgetting all about the book she basically recommended. I notice little quirks.  Like her tendency to start rocking side to side. And the way she can't hide her expressions while reading. Even the way she bites her lip while in deep thought.

I want to know more. Talk to her. Get to know her.

Touch her.

//////////////////////____
Okay y'all so first real chapter kinda short kinda stupid but we needed a starter point. It'll get crazier trust me.
So do we want a X reader or do we need to build a real name. If so I'll start thinking of names and y'all can start suggesting.
Sorry for spelling or grammar errors this isn't proof read.
But I'll update hopefully sooner rather then later.
Xoxo 💋