😖04🍻

"(y/n) I'm sorry." Wow. Really? Really? Like This?

"No I'm sorry. I didn't think me poping over would intrude on you CHEATINGON ME!!!" I said as I threw my hands up in anger.

Two years.  Two years down the drain. I gave him everything. Every bit of love I had to offer was his. And he goes and cheat on me with someone I thought I could trust. I start to back away from the bedroom as they hurry to get dressed. Clutching the present I had for him my eyes become clouded and a few tears actually shed.

"Babe. Babe. BABE!" He grabs my wrist and even in my broken state I still send the coldest glare that would scar anyone.

"Do. Not. Touch. ME." I jerk my hand from him and try to move twords the door.

" Babygirl I'm sorry. I didn't mean it " I turn to him in pure anger but I try to contain myself if only a little.

" No you're not! Your e not now. You weren't the first time and you weren't the three times after that!" I get louder and louder with every word. And I can see in his eye that he knows every word is true. I open the bag that held a surprisegift for him inside. A teddy bear. Dressed just like him. It took me a hour to perfect him. I even named him. Mark Jr.

"I'm done." Shoving the bear in his hands I wipe the tears from my face.

"Goodbye."

~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\~~~~

Namjoon p.o.v

As we run down the street I shout at teahyung to loose the bottle of spray paint. The cop car is only pulling in on us faster and faster. We make a cut into a dark alley. My heart is beating a mile a minute. Trying to steady my breathe we stand quietly, completely still. The police car cruises by slowly but eventually we see it turn onto a different street riding out into the distance. A uproar of laughter begins as we finally relax.

"Namjoon. Always with a good escape plan." Yoongi says while patting me on the back.

"We should not have done that."

"Jin that plain white wall needed some color. A splash of life." Hoesok tried to convince the man but with no avail.

"What we did wasn't a work of art really. It was a act of vandalism."

"Well yeah that too."

"I'm tired of this dirty alley. Let's all head to my dorm and hang out.  We can play scrabble." Jimin said leading us to his place.

" Oh how fun will that be. " Yoongi said wrapping a arm around Jimin and walking ahead of all of us.

"What a couple of lovebirds. Am I right. " I only nod in response. My mind drifts off as I look ahead into the dark night street. All of my friends are here having a amazing time but all I can think about is.

(y/n)

~~~~~~\~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~\\\\~~~~\

This tea is so good. And French vanilla ice cream is usually my favorite treat. But it's all bittersweet right now. All I can think is of the betrayal and all I can feel is the burn in my chest. It's almost like a numb feeling but worse. And I've felt numb before. These feel almost the same. Heartbreak. In its purest form. Something I can't eat away. Something I can't run away from. But something I must be reminded every second. The tears flow like a waterfall or a broken faucet. Something I just can't turn off. Something I just can't stop.

"(y/n) You have to forget about him. You've spent to much time on him honestly. " Anya said patting my head.  Jisso and I both look at her like she's crazy.