🍕03🍨

I wonder how she like to be fucked.

Probably hard, rough and fast.  Probably like getting choked and hit hard.
I wounder which position I should put her in first.
This would be her first time.  I mean look at her, she's too shy to have ever had sex before.
I'll be gentle first but I won't be able to hold back forever
Hopefully I can-

"JOON!" I jump at the outburst and avert my gaze from (y/n) to Jimin.

"Yea yea! Sorry." Jimin laughs a little at my reaction. 

"Okay buddy? You've been out of it most the time we've been here." I clear my throat and take a quick glance back to her before I respond. She's just staring into outer space. Probably completely oblivious to me eyeraping her a moment ago.

"Yeah I'm fine. When does the pizza get to our table?"

"Pizza?" She finally snaps out of it at the word which is adorable. Her eyes lit up.

"Its coming baby." I say and I can tell she's blushing over it by the way she hid her face.

"B-bathroom! I have to. to use the bathroom." She hurries out of her seat leaving me and Jimin alone.

"So how have you been.... since the whole incident?" He's nervous to ask this question and how a heavy question it is. I sigh knowing I'd have to tell him eventually.

"I've been fine. Really! It's not as bad anymore. I'm really just trying to get back to normal. Looking for a place to stay and I-"

"Jin! Stay with Jin he has space." Jimin said eagerly.

"I dont know. Would he be okay with that?" To this he rolls his eyes.

" Jin missed you so much. We all have! We need our Joon back." I smile. This would be great. My therapist said I need to stop isolating myself from others.

"Okay. By the way when are the boys going to get here."

"No no no. It's a boys night out tonight. After we drop y/n home." I hide my disappointment. I was hoping to spend all day around her.  Even with Jimin being the only reason we're even talking to each other.

"I'm back!" Y/n appears out of nowhere with a giant strawberry milkshake. Instantly attaching to the straw.

"What happened to the ladies room?" I chuckle as she finally comes up for air.

" Things change. " And in a instant she's back at it again with the milkshake.

"Slow down. You'll get a brain freeze." After I said that she detached and put her head down embarrassed.

Cute.

__________________________❤_____________________________________________________________
This was literally the smallest chapter you will ever get out of me. Might even go back tonight and add more. But this is just a little reassurance that I'm not dead and am still writing. I've just been busy and lazy but most busy.  Anyways it's spring break here so I'll be updating this week a much better chapter. Btw have y'all listened to the Persona sneak peek? BANGERS!!!
Anyways.

Xoxo 🖤🦀