😧02👥

!!!Talks of depression and anxiety Could be triggering!!!

*(y/n) p.o.v*

Okay it's settled, I have moderate depression and high anxiety. Or maybe I'm just a college student with 4 creeping deadlines. I don't know.
Either way I was sitting here doing my work until a sudden wave of anxiety took over me. And sudden dark thoughts flooded through.

'Dying is easy, but can you live wanting to die?'

'Every stormy night calls for a bright morning'

'We fight our demons more then any other predator '

I try to keep encouring words from a book my mom got me in mind. The book was called 'Black and Sad' basically about mental health for black people. Because yaknow we don't really adress it at all.

But it doesn't help this time.

My breaths are short and shallow. I have my stressball squeezed sohard in my hand that it almost disappears in my palm. And if that doesn't scream panic attack then my visible shaking and tears surely give it away. While I sit there deep in thought, someone grabs my shoulder. I turn quickly out of instincts.

"Jimin." He was smiling at me until he notices my very distrot frame.

"(y/n) why- what's wrong princess?" I don't even have the energy to respond. I just run into his arms and softly begin to pour tears onto his shoulder. He does the usual response when these situations arise. Stroking my hair and softly shushing my cries. I feel comfort in this and go even further.

I speak over his shoulder and see that no one is really in the library. Empty except for that one nice man to I met earlier. So with only slight embarrassment I gently guide Jimin to sit and he already knows the drill. I post up on his lap and clings to him while he rocks me back and forwards. Do I feel like a child? Yes. Do I look stupid? Hell yes. Does it feel good. Abso-fucking-lutely!

And I know it seems like Jimin is more then just a friend but really he is. What? You've never got comfort from a friend before? Plus he's dating someone. This very nice boy, Yoongi. So this amount of contact isn't suggestive in my mind. Just a bro rocking another bro.

"You're very strong yaknow." he says in a thoughtful tone. I nod wiping my tears and trying my hardest to control my breathing.

"W-why are you here?" I ask trying to convertthe topic.

"Returning some books. What about you?"

"Finishing some homework. And studying." He looks at me worried.

"When did you get here?"

"About 4." He checks his watch and goes wide eyed.

"Its 10:30! You've been studying for 6 hours?" I lay my head low and nod. Jimin gathers my books and holds my backpack. "You're going home it's too late and you need sleep." I don't argue because I'm too tired. "Come on. I'll walk you back to campus." It was only a 5 minute walk at most. "Just let me get the- Joon?" He looks behind me and squints in confusion. I turn around and see the same man from before.

"Long time Jimin. How are you and everyone." He hugs Jimin and slightly glances at me. I spare a small smile.

"Fine fine. What about you? How are you?"

"I'm getting better. We have to meet up soon. My place."

As they are talking I take time to truly look at Namjoon. He's extremely attractive. How have I never noticed before. I end up staring at him after eyeing him up and down. He catches me staring and smirks. I look away feeling my face heat up.

"Oh yeah! Let me introduce you two. Nam-"

"I've already met her. This little one talked my ear off about a certain book." I hide my face knowing he's completely correct.

"She'll do that to you. I met her while she was ranting over Dr. Suss."

"Well we should all spend the day together. Tomorrow maybe?" Jimin looked at me, I looked at him.

"Sure."