↬The Gentle Man Who Seduced My Heart (novella)

• General Fiction | Romance •

Link can be found at the end of this chapter titled as 'External Link'

Teaser:

She looked at him. He looked devilishly handsome. All she had to do was to throw out those glasses he wore. He deserved a better pair considering how sexy he was. As he politely conversed with everyone, taking small bites, she stared at his lips. Thinking of all that they could do to her. Cursing herself she focused on her plate. Not a week down to the wedding and she had imagined the wildest of things with him.

But the best part of it was, he was a true gentleman. He had been sleeping on the couch since a week so that she wasn't uncomfortable. He would always go out of the room when she went in for a bath.

And that was the worst part as well. "Why was he a gentleman?" She was his lawfully wedded wife. She had fallen for him the first time she had seen him. Of course he wasn't aware of that. But, still! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

--> It is  a 10 chapter story in the collection named : Married To  A Gentleman -Anthology

--> Stand Alone

--> Status: Completed

Author's Spot :

Honestly, I don't remember how this story happened. While writing the characters I only kept in mind a bubbly girl fantasizing romance and a gentleman, of course! ;)

P.S. : If you decide to start reading this one, do not miss out on the fun in the comment section!

A lighthearted story filled with romance!

–Anami!♡

~ • ~