↬ Kissing Away Insecurities (novel)

Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika Wardhan Trivedi i
nstantly felt the connect when they first met each other. A meeting arranged by their parents.

Being arranged for marriage, they had a courtship period of six months. Six months between their engagement and marriage. Love was inevitable. From the small nervous greetings to the tiniest gestures of affection, the two fell in love with each other. Their story was perfect with the little imperfections and silly banters.

From respecting her to caring for her, he did all those little things which took him to her heart. She had never known she could love a man such!

Tolerating his tantrums, pampering him with affection, fighting with him and loving him to no end. She was the part of him, he had been incomplete for years without.

The marriage with the right person makes the waters of life calm and the journey of marriage enchanting. Theirs was an example.Romance was a soulful part of their endearing bond. From passionate yearnings to the limitless care their love was the perfect recipe.

Not all perfect things go in the same way, forever......

A year after the marriage Shivaay decides to set up his firm in California. He was sceptic about taking Anika along. A new country, strange people. He would be away for work then who would be with her?

Anika protested and showed resistance to his decision. He convinced her to stay back with his parents and their family. In the end as a obedient wife she respects his decision and vows to take care of things when he is away.

A painful goodbye,

A new chapter,

Embraces the two lovers.

The two begin facing the new struggles individually but with each other's love holding them strong.

Long distance relationships exist,

But do the relationships live healthy?

The time lapse and new responsibilities start growing. The garden of love has weeds of doubt and insecurities. Things go so wrong that the two barely talk over phone. But, what is in store when he returns?

Time changes people.

Time changed him.

Time changed her.

Did time change their relationship?

Did time change their love?

And,

What if it did?

Will they rekindle their lost love?

Or

Will their marriage enter the books of

'failed marriages' ?

~ ☆ ~

• 55 chapters

• Genre : Marriage Romance 

• Stand Alone

• Status: Completed.

 Author's Spot: (possible spoilers included )

There's a lot to say about this one but it honestly is so overwhelming that I am tongue tied. 

The idea of a story such as this was always around my mind. It was until one day I was reading a psychologist's take on the characters in the Ramayana. There was a lot I read about Ram, Lakshman, Sita and Raavan. But no mention of Urmila the wife of Lakshmana. What she went through after her husband left to accompany his brother and sister in law. That was how Anika's agony came into existence.

Shivaay's character was pretty much of a man striving to be an ideal son and a man craving to be an ideal husband or rather an ideal king to make his wife the Queen.

Vishal's character was introduced only to portray friendship and the unexpected support we all receive in many forms from the people around us in our darkest times.

Priyanka's character was added to show, many a times the bond of hearts is much more than that of blood. 

Raunak's character was obviously to give the couple a glimpse of what parenting could be like and churn cute jealously in Shivaay!💖

Shivaay and Anika's parents were shown as I have seen many parents in my family. Pinky's character took inspiration from my dad. He won't think before saying it. 😂 Shakti's character was like my mom's. 😂 Not exactly but sort of.

That's all, I can go and on and tell how certain scenes came into existence but that will be super time consuming and eventually become boring. 

This is indeed one of the closest fictions to my heart! ❤

 For all the love it got me from the readers all over the world.

Once again Thank You for all your support!

~ ♡ ~

A journey of two hearts, through the thick and thin, not willing to give up on each other despite the hurt!