↬ Finally Home (novel)

━━༻❁༺━━

━━༻❁༺━━

Every heart sings a song,

incomplete until another heart whispers back.

━━༻❁༺━━

Kabir, a widowed single father finds himself setting foot in the waters of marriage again. It's just a convenient arrangement for him.

Heer, a single thirty-year-old has no better options than to settle for marriage after her loving grandmother passes away. The marriage is only to fulfil her grandmother's last wish and to avoid her family.

Will the two ever survive this arrangement given their differences, past and insecurities?

• Completed

• 43 + 2 Chapters 

• Stand Alone Book

• Link

Author's Spot :

I am so so happy with all the love this book has received so far. I have many readers telling me that this story has a place in their heart forever, which is so rewarding.

I wanted to write about how the choices you make can go a long way to determine what kind of life you will be leading in future. "Heer!"

And, to contrast that, how do you deal with the choices fate makes for you? "Kabir!"

Home is a feeling. Home is  a place where each of us longs to be. To be protected, sheltered, loved and care, is to be home. Heer and Kabir's life intersects as they set out to find their safe place, their home.

 Heer and Kabir's life intersects as they set out to find their safe place, their home