chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing, thinking it was just Braedan i tried to go back to sleep until i heard three voices talking like your family members talk to you when they havent seen you in a while. I walked down stairs followed by Clay who climbed through my window just a couple minutes ago. We walked into the living room with confused looks on our faces, until i saw the two people i havent seen in a year....

My adoptive parents. I ran over to them and hugged them really tight because it felt like if i let go they might disapper. ''I missed you guys so much.'' i said letting go of them. ''We missed you too sweetheart.'' said my mom, at that moment The Boys walked down the stairs Yelling "Mommy daddy" when they got to the bottom step they came running at me and Clay. ''They call you two mommy and daddy?" asked my dad kinda confused ''yeah, we've been pretty much caring for them since you guys left."

"oh ok.'' he said still kinda confused ''i got to go babe see you later.'' Clay said putting his phone in his pocket and setting Jace down. ''Okay love you.'' ''love you too.'' After he left my parents seemed less confused. "How long have you guys been together?" asked my dad making me feel unconfortable ''a year.'' ''when did you get  together?" "after you guys left.'' ''Braedan is he a good kid?" "yeah their all pretty good kids.'' ''okay.''

"Boys these are our Adoptive parents, your real Mommy and Daddy.'' i said ''I thought you and Daddy were or real mommy and Daddy.'' Jace said looking up at me confused ''I know its because we cared for you since you were 2 weeks old, but they adopted you, so their your real parents not Clay and i. im Just your big sister, and clay is like another big brother to you.'' ''Oh okay, can we still call you mommy?" I looked over at our parents and they nodded in agreement of them calling Clay and i Mommy and Daddy ''Yeah thats fine love ya babe." "love ya too babe.'' i giggled at the silly toddler, and tickled the other one who was quietly listening to everyone around him.

"well i have to go change the twins and myself.'' i said walking up the stairs (btw Kristina will not Come back into the story because her grandparents ate her Jk she Just doesnt know that her parents are alive and she never will until shes like 17 which is the last Book maybe unless i feel like writing a forth one about everyone after they have kids and what not.) I got to their room Changed them into red and blue american eagal t-shirts/matching socks and Kaki shorts. then i went to my room and changed into a gray and peach tanktop (that tabetha owns and its super cute) and a pair of white shorts with colorful zebra socks.

when i finished i looked through my window and saw Clay sitting on his bed shirtless i whistled at him, but before he looked up i ran to Jersey's room to tell her that our Parents were home. ''What?!?" "They're downstairs with king toots a lot.'' ''lol wait is their daughter with them?" "no she doesnt even know about them still being alive.'' ''how do you know?" "she said that she is still sad that her parents died yesterday when i called her.'' ''oh.'' i nodded my head and went back to the twins room to See Clay playing with them.

''You're such a creeper.'' I said walking over to him and hugging him ''Yeah but thats what makes you love me even more.'' i giggled and just looked up at his Green/gray/Blue eyes. ''I love you.'' ''I love you too.'' i said shifting my body so i could lay my head on his chest. He started to play with my hair and i just listened to his heart beating. ''Mommy? Daddy?" ''Yes Jace?" "Look at Landan.'' he said worriedly pointing to his twin who was now passed out on the ground. I let go of Clay and grabbed Landan's lifeless body. Clay quickly grabbed Jace and we ran down the stairs, when Braedan saw us he imediately ran out of the house behind us and took us to the hospital.