Prologue

"Ah! Chanyeol! Ah! Ngh~"

The small male underneath him, keep moaning his name as he pounding into him. Making both of them feel the pleasure of each other bodies, skin slapping and rage breathing along with moans coming from Baekhyun are the only sound inside their heating bedroom. Thin layer of sweat is forming on their bodies, but that didn't stop the taller male from abusing that pucker hole. Low groans escaping his plump lips as he feels the petite male tightening his walls against his hard member.

"Shit Baekhyun"

Chanyeol flip him over without pulling out, so now Baekhyun is laying on his back. His legs keep spreading open as the taller start to pound into him again. Baekhyun's slender fingers are scraping Chanyeol's bicep, silently asking him to lean over. Which the taller obeys and reunite their lips in a sloppy, wet kisses.

"Chanyeol... m-more"

Baekhyun whisper among the kisses, his hands are entangled on Chanyeol's dark lock, messing his once perfect hair. The taller grunts when he hit the other's bundle of nerves, making the petite male scream in pleasure. This time he thrust into that one spot in a fast and harder pace, Baekhyun helping him with buckling his hips against each thrust, making Chanyeol thrust even deeper into him.

"Chan- Channie... Ah!"

"I know; you've taken your pill right? If not, I will not cum inside"

Desperate to come, Baekhyun nods at the question as he bites his lips to prevent from crying out loud from the pleasure he's feeling. Not long after that Baekhyun come first, spurting white liquid on his stomach, while Chanyeol releasing his juices inside that pucker hole, the deepest he can do. They didn't move for a while, savoring their high and trying to catch their breaths.

Then Chanyeol slowly thrust into Baekhyun's hole, slowly, since he's trying to relieve their high together, which Baekhyun also help with clenching his hole once awhile. After that, the taller male finally pulls out of him, making his own juices spill into the bedsheet. Without saying anything, Chanyeol stand up and begin to dress himself up.

"When's your next heat?"

"Around a month from now"

"I'll see you then"

Withthat, the taller male leaves him and lock the door from outside. Not knowingthat he's leaving his omega crying and sobbing into the sheet where they justfucked.