The Unusual Morning

Baekhyun wakes up to the familiar feeling of being used after feeling semen dripped off from his hole. With trembling feet, he manages to arrive at the bathroom and turn on the warm shower over his naked and dirty body. A heavy sigh escapes his lips, before trailing one of his hand on his hole. Slowly cleaning it from his alpha's semen, after he's sure that he's clean out every bit of it, he turns off the shower. He plugs the drain and turns on the tap, filling the bathtub with warm water and adding some relaxing scented bath bombs. Then he submerges himself into the warm water, the honey and strawberry scents fill the bathroom, adding relaxation into his shore body. When he's satisfied, he stepped out of the bathroom and dress himself up into some comfortable clothes.

"Alright. A lot of work to do"

He turns on the speaker that blast the entire penthouse, while he started to clean up the mess he—or rather they—made last night. Baekhyun tosses the dirtied bedsheet into the washing machine after cleaning the white stained with his hands. After that, he picked up the scattered clothes on the floor and put it inside his pile of dirty clothes near the washing machine.

While waiting for the washing machine, he slides open the door onto the balcony to let in some fresh air. Today's weather seems shiny, yet the winds are calming and cool enough. The small male then washes the dishes from his last dinner and make some coffee for himself. As well as checking his supplies at the refrigerator and cabinets, then note what he needs to buy at the groceries store later.

Humming into the music, he slightly dances towards the laundry room to pick up the clean sheet and put it in a basket, then bring it to the balcony where he will hang them dry. When he finishes hanging the bedsheet, his stomach grumbles.

"Right. I haven't eaten breakfast yet"

The small male grabs his overnight oatmeal from the fridge, before sits on the couch and turn on the TV after turning off his speaker with his phone. His almond eyes glue to the TV as he slowly munches on his breakfast. His movement comes to a stop when a familiar face appears on the screen. His free hand grabs the remote and turn up the volume, to hear it more clearly.

"The CEO of Park Cooperation, Park Chanyeol has seen walking with model Lee Ho Jung this morning. It seems that the young CEO is having a great time with the model when they're seen entering his office building. There's a rumor saying that they have been seeing each other since a month ago, whe- "

Baekhyun switches the channel with a soft sigh. Losing his appetite, he put down his half-full breakfast on the coffee table in front of him, before sips his lukewarm coffee. He grabs his phone and text Kyungsoo the list of what he needs.

Kyungsoo is Chanyeol personal assistant that's in charge of taking care of what Baekhyun needs in here. Like foods, his painting supplies, cleaning tools, etc. Chanyeol doesn't allow him to leave this penthouse after all, even though the petite male is longing for his freedom, he knows that he has to do this for the sake of his mate's career. Not long after he sent the text to Kyungsoo, the younger male calls him.

"Hello, Baekhyun. Is that all you need?"

"Yes. Oh! I think I also need detergent and some new canvases, 3 medium sizes and 2 big sizes"

The other line went silent, but Baekhyun can hear Kyungsoo writing it down. Since he can hear him mumbling under his breath.

"Okay. Have you eaten?"

"Yup! Does... oatmeal count?"

The omega glance at his half-eaten breakfast. The other line went silent for a while before a heavy sigh can be heard coming from the assistant. Slowly, but surely Baekhyun pull his phone away from his ear. Preparing for Satansoo to release from its prison.