Calling for help

~~~~MICAH POV~~~~
I woke up to the sound of loud screaming. "FUCK YOU, GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT" my mom yells at my stepdad.

They do this every night and he ends right back in her bed. Let's just say she is a dumb ass crackwhore who would do anything for a daily dosage...like let my stepdad Nate abuse me for his amusement.

I force myself to fall back in a deep sleep, just to be awoken by my stupid ass alarm letting me know it's time to get my ass up.

Getting out this bed is the thing I hate the most. I grabbed my towel and some boy shorts out my dresser and headed to the bathroom to start my morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking back to my room when I heard the one person that I didn't feel like hearing.
NATE: " Why isn't breakfast ready,"
I rolled my eyes while walking in my room "ask your crack head ass wife to fix your breakfast I didn't marry you, Nate she did now can you please leave me alone so I can get dressed for school?" I said, In a whisper but loud enough so he would hear me

The real reason I didn't cook breakfast is that it's no food in the house to cook. Instead of buying food my mother spends all of the money on crack, the little money I have, I use for food but it doesn't last us the entire week, Nate is a big guy. He is 6'5 and he is very buff, so he eats a lot.

Anyways I went into my room and closed my door and dropped my towel and put on my outfit for today. The outfit was very simp, grey oversized hoodie some jeans and my tan uggs my dad brought for me before he decided to leave.

My dad leaving was always on my mind I couldn't stop thinking about it like I just want to the reason why would you leave a perfect home for some young 21 years old that stays in Miami.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed the last pop tart out the box and threw the box in the trash. I heard footsteps behind me I rolled my eyes, knowing it's just my mother about to start something and ruin my day

Micah: " do you mind giving me a ride to school, it's raining very hard and I missed the bus," I asked her while turning around and looking at her waiting for a response

My mom used to be a very beautiful woman, but after my, father left her things went to the left. The once beautiful women I knew is now gone.

she had long brown hair, a pretty skin completion perfect teeth. But now her hair is short with split ends and she is very skinny like you can see her bones. let's not talk about the few teeth she has left that's holding on by the grace of God.

Mom: " I'm not doing shit for your ugly ass, do I look your personal driver? No. So I suggest you get you faggot ass the fuck out my face before I fuck you up in this kitchen." she scuffed and walked out the kitchen
Nate just sat there and laughed with an evil look on his face. I felt a hot tear run down my face, I wiped it quickly wiped my eyes because Nate hates when I cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed my bag and the umbrella that was by the door and walked out of the apartment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I grabbed my bag and the umbrella that was by the door and walked out of the apartment