Wow

Kings pov:
2 months later

Kingston, if you can hear me, try moving your finger," my doctor spoke. I responded by moving it up and down. "Is that the only thing you can move?" this time I tried really hard and my whole hand moved, then it was my whole arm and before I knew it, I was able to open my eyes.

"Oh shit! Yo bitch ass ain't dead!" Josiah dumb ass screamed scaring the nurse making her drop the charts. "After a whole 2 months without his ass yo goofy ass still act a damn fool," corey said making me laugh at him softly.

I barely had any pain. It felt so good to still be here and be awake. But I felt like something was missing. Something wasn't right.

"Whea Micah At?" Finally figuring out what was missing making me feel incomplete. My baby isn't here.

Josiah has this scared look on his face and Corey just stood there biting his bottom lip. Then sighed and looked away.

"I'm not gone ask y'all again so get to fuckin talkin or somebody dying in this bitch TONIGHT!" I snapped at them causing them to sigh. The doctor asked them to leave because my heart thingy was going off.

"Are you aware of what happened?" he asked me as he looked at his clipboard.  "Yeah, I got shot."

"Yeah 3 in the chest and one in the leg, we were able to remove the bullets safely but with the amount of blood you lost, you were put into a coma. If your friends didn't get you here in time, you wouldn't of made it. Consider yourself lucky. I'm going to get your medicine and have the nurse bring up the discharge papers so you can be on your way"

A few minutes later a young girl walked in, she took one look at me and rolled her eyes, I rose a brow.  "Do I know you?" I asked, confused on why she was looking at me that way, she frowned and walked further in the room closing the door behind her.  "You don't remember me?" I shook my head and scrunched up my face.  "Should I?" she sighed.  "I was the girl who you had sex with after you beat that boy up?"  "Oh," I mumbled, not really caring about it. She checked everything then began poking me in random places to see if I could feel it. When she was finished I was glad because that was weird as hell. After that the boys came back in the room and I refused to speak until they told me what I wanted to hear.

Fine, fuck. Just tell him," Mike snapped, I just stared at them blankly.

"Micahs been missing for the past few weeks and no one knows where he is. We went up to the school and his mom checked him out. Yall room at your house is wrecked and they left a note then we checked her moms house and that shit was completely empty so we think they took him,as in his momma took him but don't worry we have people looking for him,"

Nahhh they playing....I know they playing because no stupid cracked out bitch would do some dumb shit like that...take my baby AND MY FUCKING CHILD THATS IN HIS STOMACH.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled scaring everyone, Corey bit his lip and pulled out a note out of his backpack and handed it to me. I unfolded it and read it.

You should've thought twice before you crossed my family , I'll do anything to destroy you and revenge my fathers death , I've noticed that you have a baby on the way with this cute little thing named Micah , he seems to be the only person you care about so I got him. he's mine now.. you'd be so surprised by how easy it was to get him. Only thing I had to do was tease her mom a bit then boom! I had her son. Don't worry, I won't hurt her too much.... yet. I'm just gonna let my boys have a lil fun with him, after all he is quite the sight.....ps. Ima raise your kid to be in my family's business and make him into my golden child -Rome

As I read the letter over and over again, I only got more angry. So angry to the point where I was shaking with rage because. Rome is one dangerous mother fucker and he has my fucking babies.

I ripped the iv and cords out of my arms and stood up, not caring about anything.  "See, this is why I didn't want his mad ass to know."

I whipped my head around and looked at him.  "Corey do you think I give a fuck? I'm standing and breathing aren't I?"This nigga always acting overprotective damn.

"We're gonna bring her back for you, I promise."  "Two days... if he's not back in two days then I'm gonna go get him my damn self. Got it?"  "Yeah, we got it," he told me before calling a nurse in here to get my stuff so we can go. Damn I want my babies back