garçon bestfriend

Micah POV
Monday: 3:26pm

When school finally let out I quickly made my way to my locker to grab my belongings and my gym clothes. After school I usually go to the boys and girls club and volunteer with the children they pay good so why not. I need the money anyway so I can get my own apartment. I don't wanna stay with king and have him feeling like I'm depending on him. I can do it all myself.

I changed into a pair on spandex shorts and my long sleeve Nike shirt putting my Nike huaraches back on and quickly leaving the bathroom. As I'm walking down the hall I hear these familiar voices arguing. I turned my head and seen king and tia sharing heated words.

I didn't want to walk pass them but they were standing right in front of the exit like wow. I was just gone walk pass and not say a damn word. They didn't see me approaching

"So you wanna explain why I seen Micah driving your car yesterday?" I overheard her ask him.

"He just wanted to go to the mall that's all I was being nice" he said calmly while pulling her closer to him. She scoffed

"When are you ever nice. You don't let nobody drive that damn truck"

"Mane chill out it's not even that damn deep he just wanted to go to the mall, why am I even explaining myself rn? We never even made it official"

"we shouldn't have to!! You was just at my house last night fucking me" I felt like my heart just got ripped out my fucking chest. I don't know why tho I knew they had something going on but my stupid ass still let this fool fuck me. Take my virginity at that.

Looking down at my phone I realized that I had to leave now or I'll be late.

"Excuse me," I mumbled shyly as I tried to walk pass them. I felt someone grab my arm stopping me from walking out. I looked at tia with my with my brows raised.

"Stay away from king or I'm beating your ass" I looked at king and he looked away. Bet. I snatched my arm away from tia and looked at her deadly and walked outside.

"Aye Micah!" I hear someone yell my name from across the parking lot causing me to stop and look around. It was my boy Bestfriend. He must have just moved back here with his dad. Because he been gone all school semester.

"Oh hey Jaja, I can't talk right now I really need to -"

"Where you goin with them lil ass clothes on?" He chuckled causing me to pull my shirt down covering my pants.

"I have to get to the boys and girls club and you're making me late"

"iight let me drive you then," he offered and pulling me across the parking lot. I couldn't help but to look at his body without his shirt on. I'm glad he offered me a ride because lord knows my ass would've been late late.

"I heard from a lil birdie that you and king been messing around?" he asked looking at me for a short second as turning his attention back to the road. I groaned loudly not wanting to think about him right now.