.

~Micah~

"I WISH YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, You're never going back so shut the fuck up! King doesn't give a damn about you, and he never will, he doesn't care about anyone. I bet you didn't know he was screwing hoes while y'all was down here" he asked with a chuckle, I put my head down.

Yes, it breaks my heart into a million pieces every time I see king with a girl but I can't control him. If he wants to go out and cheat, that's him. I'm just setting myself up to fail by dealing with someone who can't keep his dick in his pants.

"It's been 2 months and he still hasn't showed up and you think he cares?" Rome said with a smirk. Honestly at this point I don't care who comes and get me as long as I get away from this crazy ass person.

ROME

"C'mon, we have to get you cleaned up

"C'mon, we have to get you cleaned up. We got some place to be," he told me texting somebody on his phone, I scrunched up my face.  "I'm not going anywhere with you," I yelled, he looked at me crazy and slapped me sending blood flying out my mouth. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. " get the fuck up and do what the fuck I say or ima beat the fuck outta you". I shook my head and got up off the small mattress that sat in the corner. He grabbed me by my arm and yanked me up the stairs out the basement. I check my surroundings. The house was big and had dark furniture everywhere. It looked very depressing.

He grabbed 2 towels and dragged me up the stairs to the master bathroom. I winced at his tight grip.

"Take your fucking clothes off" he spat once we were inside the bathroom. I looked at him wide eyed "h-huh?"  "I said take your clothes off, don't make me repeat myself or the next slap is going to be worse." This is so embarrassing, I can't even get my own privacy to take a shower?

I slowly started taking my clothes off making sure I try and cover up so he doesn't see me. I hopped in the warm shower. As the warm water hit my skin my mind drifted to king and tears rolled down my face. I wish I was with him right now. I rubbed my growing belly thinking about the child we would be having soon.

"Hurry the fuck up" Rome snapped after 10 minutes. I opened the glass shower door just a little making sure I don't expose myself. "Can I have my towel please" I asked quietly. He shook his head no "step out and come get it" I slowly stepped out and stood in front of him waiting for the towel. "So yo dumb ass really got pregnant by that dumb nigga huh" he laughed in my face causing me to cry again. Rome grabbed my face and used his other hand to rub my belly " he not coming to get you so ima take care of you and show you how a real man supposed to take care of his family....this our baby now" he whispered while wiping my tears away. I let him do what he wants because I don't want to put my baby in danger.

"Follow me" he said and left out the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around me and followed behind him. He lead me to a room with just a bed, dresser and tv. Rome sat down on the bed and that made me very uncomfortable. He raked his eyes over me and smirked " I never seen someone look so good after a shower" he said as he rubbed my side making me even more uncomfortable. I avoided his eye contact but he cupped my neck and made me look at him. He grabbed my towel and yanked it off of me leaving me naked. I gasped in shock and went to cover myself, heart beating rapidly in my chest as he stared at me with Excitement.

" damn I see why king wanted yo pretty ass, look at this fat ass" he smacked one of my cheeks making me instantly cry. " goddamn ion think I can hold back anymore I need to be in you" I yanked my body away from him " let me go, don't touch me!" I snapped. "Man shutcho goofy ass up" he laughed in my face "AINT nobody here to save you babyboy, You belong to me now, I could throw you on that bed and have my fun with you, then let my boys have their fun with you, but consider yourself lucky because you having my baby and we have some place to be. Wait, we have a clear schedule tonight Tom?" My head instantly dropped in fear of his words. "Yeah boss" he confirmed, "Well well well it looks like I'll be able to be in them guts after all" he whispered in my ear causing me to shake in fear. tears fell from my eyes, he laughed.  "Don't cry now, you can save your tears cause trust me, I'll have you crying later," he winked at me and walked out the room. They had me dressed in the skankiest clothes, shorts that had my butt out and a shirt. What my purpose was for being here, I have no idea but I know that I'm ready to leave this place. 

3 hours later

"Oh, you look so good," my mom told me when I came into her view, I frowned.  "Don't talk to me," I mumbled at her, but she heard and struck me across my face.  "I'm your mother! Watch how you speak to me-" "dafuck!?, Why yo crackheaded ass putting yo fucking hands on him for. Bitch get the fuck away- matter of get this bitch out my shit" he yelled at her causing her to hide behind one of the guys. "I'm so sorry baby, he just makes me so angry," I watched in disgust as she kissed his lips. To be honest, he looked disgusted too. My mom looks horrible, she's so skinny that she looks sick. Her hair is coming out and her face is sunken it. She's a whole different person.  "Can you bring me some coke when you get back?" she asked, I rolled my eyes.  Cocaine, of course that's what she wants.  "Yeah, sure, whatever. Let's roll out,"

Rome grabbed me roughly he shoved me in the front seat of her car
"Try anything ima beat the fuck outta you". My momma tried to get in the back seat but one of Rome's men stopped her "baby why they not letting me get in the car. We had a deal remember? I let you take him as long as I can come too" I looked at this bitch with disgust "take me where!" I snapped but Rome grabbed me neck and told me to shut up.

"Oh about that. The deal is off and I was just using yo dumb ass to get what I want but I don't need you anymore so fuck out my face" and with that he started the car and drove off

Wha the fuck am I going to do now ?