𝖙𝖜𝖔

" some things needs a little change to make it a big change "

i was just looking through my social media when the door opened. it was yangyang. he walked in and gave me a small smile.

" dinner is ready....let's go down ? " he asked.

i nodded. he helped me out of the bed.

" its fine, yang yang. i can handle it myself " i told him.

yang yang hesitantly nodded.

" be careful... " he said.

i slowly walked down with the help of yang yang watching my back. after the stairs, he led me to a big room. it was a dining room.

i saw chenle , donghyuck, jaemin , jeno there. jisung and renjun wasn't there.

jaemin looked up from his phone and saw me , immediately waving.

" hayeonn ~ " he smiled.

i smiled back.

damn, i just notice they are really goodlooking.

chenle patted at the seat beside him. i made my way there. yang yang help me sit down comfortably before sitting beside me.

" the rest are coming down. well they better in a few seconds or taeyong is going to rage " chenle mentioned about taeyoung.

is that the guy i heard about ? the name is mentioned today.

one by one, groups by groups, they all came in sitting at their seats. some eyes with curiousity and some with coldness. some with warm pleasant welcome which is lucas .

" yo hayeon ! " he greeted and sat beside yang yang.

the rest of the boys looked at him confused.

suddenly someone shushed all of us. all eyes on the walkway.

jaehyun was with a man..

he had silky black hair which was pushed to the side. his facials were like a manga character. he was very goodlooking. he looked around when his eyes stopped at me.

" who is that bitch ? " he questioned.

i was taken aback. hot but rude. i sighed.

" hayeon..." i introduced myself.

" god ! i said not to bring your woman to the dinner table !!! is it you lucas ?! " taeyong voice become deeper and louder.

lucas was laid back and playing with his fork.

" bro, i did nothing. jaehyun brought her here. i may have a lot of girlfiends but at least i don't do one night stands like you taeyong " lucas said out loud.

so he is taeyong..

some were shocked. some was excited . some were tired.

i could see taeyong anger's rising. he is trying to hide it but it ain't going to fool me.