𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❝ Bullet, Bullet, Bullet

Bullet, Bullet, Bullet.

I stumbled into my room, dropping my body on my bed. Urgh, what a day. My mind was a mess. Hanbin, Exo, Nct. It hurts so bad.

I coughed, catching my breath. I got up and opened the cabinet’s drawer. My hands shakily taking a bottle out. I stared at it.

I thought i would stop using it after coming here. I let out gasped. I took a pill and pour water into the cup that was laying there. I drank it, swallowing it.

I finally could catch my breath. I held my chest tightly as i felt my heart contract.

I heard my door open behind me. I quickly placed the bottle in the drawer and shut it. I turn to see Mark. His hair was unkept, his eyes looked like he had just woken up. He eyed the drawer.

What's up, Lee ? i asked, curious why he didn't knock.

He focus went to me instead of the drawer. I was relieved.

Oh right, Taeyong called for a meeting. He said everyone so yeah. I thought you should come as well He rubbed his nape awkwardly.

I nodded.

Yeah okay, i'll be there. Thanks Lee i smiled.

Mark walked away and i stared at my drawer. I’ll find a way to keep you away. You are a burden.

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. I saw Chenle walking towards me, skipping happily. He was bright as always. I could identify him from far away just by his orange hair.

Hayeon! Could you do me a favor? Help retrieve a document in a red file in Taeyong’s office. Chenle pleaded.

My eyes widened. Taeyong would murder me if i went in there. Its out of bounds. Clearly.

But-

Thank you, Hayeon!! Chenle grinned and waved, as he ran towards the bathroom.

I sighed. I turn around and made my way to Taeyong’s office. I opened the door slowly and peeked in. Nobody was in. I saw a desk and walked up to it. I opened the first drawer to see a bunch of pistols and knifes.

Wow, okay. Who needs that much pistols and knifes in one’s office.

I opened the second drawer and a red file caught my eye. Bingo. I took the red file out. I was about to close the drawer when my eyes caught a bullet case. I assume it was a 9mm bullet. The case was custom made. It was shining silver.