𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

“ Trust between you and me ”

Hayeon Pov

After the incident, i hurried into the restroom and looked into the mirror. There was no bruises. My lips parted and a smile appeared on my face. I was happy that i don't have to see such bruises on myself. I didn't have to hide myself from others. Suddenly i heard whisperings from the group of girls beside me.

" oh my gosh you didn't! "

" i totally did! "

" you really hooked up with jaehyun before? "

" used to until some guy in his team died. damn he ruined our moment. "

My heart stopped. Does she mean, Hanbin...

" yea...that guy died from being shot. I heard from EXO that an NCT member shot him. "

" Weren't the guy and NCT friends? Damn. Such a dark world "

They did?.....No way....

" Who cares. Anyways do you know who the leader is for EXO now? "

" Some claim that the daughther will take over but everyone prefers Suho to take charge. I heard the daughter is missing. One of the girls who work for EXO says the daughther is crazy "

I felt myself getting heated. I sighed heavily before walking out of the restroom.

My mind was still on the part where they said NCT shot Hanbin. Is it really true? I took out my pills from my bag and stared at the bottle.

4 pills wont hurt....I don't want my panic attack to come....

I slowly walked back to the table, blanked and clueless. I sat beside Jaemin and leaned back.

Fuck this. I wanna trust them but....

Did they really?.....

Hanbin...Can't you just tell me....

Suddenly i remembered something.

The bullet.

The logo.

If its the bullet that killed Hanbin...Its not NCT.

" Taeyong. Can we move the investigation to midnight today. I know whose logo is that. " I spoked.

He turned to me and raised a brow. Everyone else eyes widened.

" What is she talking about? What logo? " Winwin asked, confused.

" The bullet. Lets talk about this at midnight. Its not safe here " Taeyong stated.

We all nodded and i fiddled with my fingers.

I hope my hunch is right..I know i saw it somewhere..

Soon it was 11pm and the boys were getting tired, i could see it on their faces. Taeyong came back to our table after talking to Jihyo from Twice. I kept stealing glances at EXO and they send shivers down my spine.